Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
  • 47 Replies

Anything fun or just the usual stuff?

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:21 AM

babysitting.

and she has yet to pay me. she owes me over $400 already. so much for a best friend.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Picking my baby girl up from camp!!! This has probably be the lingest week ever!
Oddy_Knocky
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Roller derby bout, used car shopping and swimming in the pool.

Beer.
OliviasMommy611
by Brittney on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:52 AM
Packing. Fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jtsmommie0104
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Making baby shower registry :) 

jtsmommie0104
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Yikes, I'd have to say something. 

I'm terrrible at remembering stuff at the end of the week so I always pay trusted sitters up front! 

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

babysitting.

and she has yet to pay me. she owes me over $400 already. so much for a best friend.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:24 AM

i have. i gave her some leeway in the beginning because she'd lost her job so I knew she had to get caught up on a few things, but i've asked her 3x now to start TRYING to pay some of what she owes me. It's always, "Yes, as soon as i get this taken care of," or "right after I get this finished" UGH. how about NOW. i have shit i need to pay for too!

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

I'm terrrible at remembering stuff at the end of the week so I always pay trusted sitters up front! 

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

babysitting.

violinjewel
by Julia on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Hoping not to hurt someone at work, and hoping it goes really fast so then I don't have to see some people at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jtsmommie0104
by Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM

How long have you been sitting for her? Do you know when she gets paid? I'd say something the day before pay day. 

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

i have. i gave her some leeway in the beginning because she'd lost her job so I knew she had to get caught up on a few things, but i've asked her 3x now to start TRYING to pay some of what she owes me. It's always, "Yes, as soon as i get this taken care of," or "right after I get this finished" UGH. how about NOW. i have shit i need to pay for too!

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

babysitting.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jul. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM

she's a waitress/bartender and she gets paid every 2 weeks (or so she says) and I'm sure she gets tips daily so there's no reason she can't TRY to pay me. Even $20 to acknowledge her debt. lol. ugh. it's been maybe 2 months? IDK. They're not set days, but this is getting ridiculous. And of course since it's a waitressing/bartender job, I have her kid until super late. And I'm too nice of a person to tell her no or that she needs to pay me before i watch her son any longer.  I've told her twice now I have an expensive trip coming up, told her the hotel alone is a grand. Cancelled and rescheduled plane tickets is the price of the ticket PLUS $200 (for the change fee). I need that money.  A friend of mine is going to help me come up with a contract for her to stop me getting screwed over.

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

How long have you been sitting for her? Do you know when she gets paid? I'd say something the day before pay day. 

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Quoting jtsmommie0104:

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

babysitting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)