Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Who was on YOUR baby watch?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  • 28 Replies

It seems that everyone is on royal baby watch. It is all over twitter, fb, the news and even CM, so I thought it would be fun to talk about our own experiences with baby watch ,especially being military families.

Were your significant others with you when you went into labor? Or were they training, deployed, TDY, at work etc???

Who was with you when you had your children? 

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Which one? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ajdahd13
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM
DH was with me both times, as was MIL and my mom, but all of our family, pretty much, was on watch for my kids. Dd1 was on watch for dd2, also.
big.city.mama
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:05 PM
I gave birth to my first son when we was stationed in Germany and everyone was on baby watch every night we would get no fewer then 4 long distance phone calls lol
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Dh was there for all three; my mother and sister had to catch an emergency flight when ds1 was born with a heart defect and had to be life-flighted out to a trauma hospital.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM

My dh was there for my first 3. He was deployed for baby #4 but I had my mom and sister there.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 5:17 PM
Family and friends. I go overdue each time so people are always wondering when I'll "finally" give birth. My mom was with my oldest when my second was born. My third was born at home so my other kids were home with us.
sahmw2010
by Beth on Jul. 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM
The first 2 mom was with me, DH was overseas. This last one made it home in time
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:06 PM

My husband and my mom were with me.

lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:10 PM
My SO was stationed in Washington. Since he was deploying right after he got here I decided to spend the rest of my pregnancy in my home town with my family. He was able to come home for a month after the deployment. So he got home two weeks before Elijah was born. So I had him and my whole family with me. :) After he went back be started looking for a house for us and I moved there three months later.

I was actually out of town at my aunt and uncle's house (SO stayed home with my mom and step dad) when my water broke. My dad and aunt rushed me back to my mom's house, then to the hospital.

crazyitalian
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I was 10 days overdue, my mil flew in on my due date but had to fly back before I gave birth, my dh,mom,my dad,and my sis were in the room but last min I had a csection so just dh was there, but my dh was def on baby watch he couldnt wait to get out of work
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN