Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Good day Bad Night

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
  • 8 Replies

Today was the first good day that I have had since my love has deployed, I was so proud of myself today... I did the dishes and showered and cleaned the house, the first time I havent had to make myself do these things... and tonight.. I sit here and cry... :( sorry for sharing this, I just dont have anyone to talk to and tonight I am feeling lonely, come home

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Hopefully you have more good days and less bad nights.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMRios
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:09 AM
2 moms liked this

Night is always harder... :( What I was told when I first started going through deployments and now what I share with new wives if give yourself 24 hours... 24 hours to cry, drink your wine, eat your chocolate, whatever you want/need to do and then after that you have to get up and move on... He would not want you sitting around crying all the time... Even though it seems as life can't go on without him it has to... Good luck! We all know how you feel...

twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:51 AM

(((((HUGS)))))

SRL_45
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Hugs mama

sahmw2010
by Beth on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Nights were always hardest. I would put on one of his T-shirts, turn his pilloe length wise to curl up with, and fall asleep to the tv. Hope it gets easier for u
TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Focus on the fact that things are getting better, and keep things moving in that direction!  :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Hugs!!!

katlynfish
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Thanks Guys, I have had more good days, and a few good nights... It will get better.. I know.. everyonce in a while I need to be reminded of that :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)