Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Do you really think...

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM
  • 12 Replies

That military might not get paid this coming week?  Someone made a post yesterday on this, so I've been checking my husband's mypay account just to see if his LES has posted yet...we usually get an email once it has posted, but I've yet to get an email and the mypay.gov website has been down since yesterday...bummer!

I guess times like this are why we have a nice savings account.  

This came close to happening before, but I just didn't think it would happen again...guess I was wrong!

What do you think?

OOPS - I found his LES...I was looking at the wrong site like a moron!  LOL!

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMmama
by Kara on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Our LES posted the other day. I don't have any reason to think we won't get paid this week.
TippyD
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:48 PM

oh dear gravy.. this again?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Oops, my husband's LES did post...I just went to the wrong site like a moron!  LOL!  

Quoting JMmama:

Our LES posted the other day. I don't have any reason to think we won't get paid this week.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Oh dear gravy...why the need to be rude?  Why not just not respond if you're going to be rude or demeaning...it's not that hard, I promise:)

Quoting TippyD:

TippyD
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM

we have a bank that has repeatedly said that if we dont get paid for whatever reason, they will front the money. we are good either way...  but seriously, with how the government is going, and the  we may/may not get paid military people need to be smart and be setting money aside JIC>

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

For once, I agree with you on the savings part.  Hence, why I stated that in my OP:)  I was just curious, that's all.  No need to get all up in arms about it!  Geez!

Quoting TippyD:

we have a bank that has repeatedly said that if we dont get paid for whatever reason, they will front the money. we are good either way...  but seriously, with how the government is going, and the  we may/may not get paid military people need to be smart and be setting money aside JIC>

TippyD
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

wasnt being rude, just exasperated at how often the "are we not going to get paid" crap happens...

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh dear gravy...why the need to be rude?  Why not just not respond if you're going to be rude or demeaning...it's not that hard, I promise:)

Quoting TippyD:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Well, then maybe you shouldn't read and respond to the posts like that if you are so exasperated then:)  I was just curious after reading the post from yesterday & wanted to know what others thought...that's all.

Quoting TippyD:

wasnt being rude, just exasperated at how often the "are we not going to get paid" crap happens...

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting TippyD:

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I hadn't heard the rumor.
TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

:)  Glad you found the LES.  Great question though.  I would have been curious about it too if I had not seen an LES when it should have been there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)