Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

You want me to send you what...???

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
  • 19 Replies

Hi guys! I'm engaged to a soldier who is stationed at Fort Hood and its been a long distance relationship for the past year due to his possibility of deployment this year and my finishing up school. During this recent year he's requested more and more explicit pictures and nudes from me on a fairly consistent basis, well at least more than I feel neccessary. I know that its kind of neccessary to keep him interested while we're apart, but I'm just not always comfortable / in the mood to do it always and at the RANDOM times that he asks for it and it kind of agitates him that I'm hesistant. Any advice?

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazyitalian
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:56 PM
I do it even if im not in the mood but my dh doesnt ask for anything that I feel is crossing the line, I kinda like that he rather look at me than someone else, but I also think he needs to be respectful with what you want, why are you hesistant?
GoddessMom2B
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Yeah , he doesn't ask for anything crazy. I'm moreso hesistant because I'm just not into the whole digital thing. Once something is sent its liable to end up anywhere. I'm just not very trusting of digital media if that makes any sense. I'm very comfortable with him and I love that he's so interested solely in me and my body but he's not very tactful about it. My thing mainly is timing. He expects it on his terms 24/7. Last night I kind of told him off about it because I had just got in the house after a long day and was exhausted and dozing off to sleep and he up and asks for one. It just wasn't tactful of him.

Quoting crazyitalian:

I do it even if im not in the mood but my dh doesnt ask for anything that I feel is crossing the line, I kinda like that he rather look at me than someone else, but I also think he needs to be respectful with what you want, why are you hesistant?

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I think you might have just addressed your own concerns there.  I have never sent anything to DH (or anyone else for that matter).  It's your own personal choice, but you are wise to think of the possible implications. 

Quoting GoddessMom2B:

Yeah , he doesn't ask for anything crazy. I'm moreso hesistant because I'm just not into the whole digital thing. Once something is sent its liable to end up anywhere. I'm just not very trusting of digital media if that makes any sense. I'm very comfortable with him and I love that he's so interested solely in me and my body but he's not very tactful about it. My thing mainly is timing. He expects it on his terms 24/7. Last night I kind of told him off about it because I had just got in the house after a long day and was exhausted and dozing off to sleep and he up and asks for one. It just wasn't tactful of him.

Quoting crazyitalian:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I wouldn't...

mlogsdon
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM
It's not "necessary" to everyone. If you aren't comfortable with it, don't do it. Don't feel pressured or forced into it. You're right. Once it's sent, it's sent. You can't undo that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't. That isn't your husband it's your boyfriend and most guys at my unit (any units I've been in) show those around.
anlei05
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM
This. My dh and I were married at a pretty young age. He befriended a married guy living in the geo bachelor barracks. We went to visit him one day and he was passing around nude pics of his own WIFE. Not cool. Like others said, don't do it if you don't want to.

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

I wouldn't. That isn't your husband it's your boyfriend and most guys at my unit (any units I've been in) show those around.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:35 PM

If you do, keep your face out of them.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Nope...not my thing.  

ashwee356
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

IMO you have to save some stuff for marriage ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN