Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Without Internet....

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 12 Replies
My house would be so much cleaner. And I might actually do some of the nonsense I pin on Pinterest.

What's everyone up to today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Cleaning and organizing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Beth on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I did a couple loads of laundry (one in wash now) and took kids to the museum. Now cooking supper and tonight are my classes
cocoroo
by Coco on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM
2 moms liked this
I am supposed to be cleaning and putting away groceries.
Nerys-Kianna
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Had a productive day actually, even thou I've internet, lol. Got my groceries done for the 2 week (went to the store with all 3 kids, they are 7, 5 and 10 month). Put the groceries away, had some lunch, went to the post office to pick up my package my sister send me from Germany. Got the lil guy to sleep, while the big guys played. Vacuumed the house, cleaned my kitchen and cooked dinner. Payed my bills and now watching Iron Man 2 with my boys, well I am trying to.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM

yeah but if you had no internet, how could you see what you've pinned? =p 

but really. meeee too

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM

(oh, but we actually did laundry today in the hotel. then took DD to the toddler play area by the PX and then...drove around looking for a wal greens bc i got my period and wanted softcups. lol)

mlogsdon
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

yeah but if you had no internet, how could you see what you've pinned? =p 

but really. meeee too

True! Dilemma! Ill just keep posting and pretending that ill actually do these projects ;-) I've actually used lots of the recipes I've pinned, and a few crafty things. 

mlogsdon
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

(oh, but we actually did laundry today in the hotel. then took DD to the toddler play area by the PX and then...drove around looking for a wal greens bc i got my period and wanted softcups. lol)

Soft cups? Like the diva cup things I keep hearing about?? The mental image those things give me give me the heeby jeebies lol. 

mlogsdon
by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM

More productive than me! I didnt do grocery shopping, I didn't want to deal with the crowd, we're good for another week or so. I did actually clean though, even with Internet access ;-) 

Quoting Nerys-Kianna:

Had a productive day actually, even thou I've internet, lol. Got my groceries done for the 2 week (went to the store with all 3 kids, they are 7, 5 and 10 month). Put the groceries away, had some lunch, went to the post office to pick up my package my sister send me from Germany. Got the lil guy to sleep, while the big guys played. Vacuumed the house, cleaned my kitchen and cooked dinner. Payed my bills and now watching Iron Man 2 with my boys, well I am trying to.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 2, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Yesterday was fairly productive for me...my son had therapy in the morning, and I had a doctor's appointment plus some errands to run.  Then we went grocery shopping.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN