Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Are You Ready For Some Football?????

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 41 Replies

Loyal Jaguar Fan here..... they play thier second pre season game tonight. I hope they can get thier shit together this season, but with all new staff and a ton of new players - well lets just say I will not hold my breath and will make sure I have plently of Leinenkugal's Summer Shandy on hand LOL

So who's your Team and how do you think they will do this season?

by on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

NY Giants fan here! I will admit I have not looked at the schedule yet. Do you know when they play next?

gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

let me look at my free NFL app to see :)

gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:46 AM

sunday 7 pm :)

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm a GB Packers fan. Their first pre-season game was humiliating, though. :'(

gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 11:49 AM

yea, I can completely relate :P

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

I'm a GB Packers fan. Their first pre-season game was humiliating, though. :'(

Seans_mommy123
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Die hard Patriots fan here. They have won their first 2 preseason games. I wasn't impressed  Tebow last night though. 

TippyD
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

SOOOOO ready for football! I am a broncos fan:)  Still pissed over the whole P. Manning trade though.. smh:/ they blew 90 million on a broken QB:/... ugh.. anyways.. I have no idea how they will do this year. my hopes are not very high.  however.. on a bright note.. if we are having a boy, my friends are planning the baby shower for super bowl sunday so we can watch football and have the guys at the baby shower as well:) lots of sport themed games:)

TippyD
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Quoting Seans_mommy123:

Die hard Patriots fan here. They have won their first 2 preseason games. I wasn't impressed  Tebow last night though. 

crap.. my morning sickness has killed me! I TOTALLY Missed that he was signed with the pats>_< 

TippyD
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM

did you go to ITT and grab game day tickets??? if they had been playing the broncos or carolina, we would have grabbed tickets, but they werent playing them this year:(

Quoting gunsgirl:

Loyal Jaguar Fan here..... they play thier second pre season game tonight. I hope they can get thier shit together this season, but with all new staff and a ton of new players - well lets just say I will not hold my breath and will make sure I have plently of Leinenkugal's Summer Shandy on hand LOL

So who's your Team and how do you think they will do this season?

JMmama
by Kara on Aug. 17, 2013 at 3:05 PM
We are Broncos fans. I pretty much married into it though, lol. I try and keep up for my oldest when DH is gone though. My interest In football is mainly in the snacks, lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN