Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Have you seen this hateful letter?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 27 Replies

I've been following the story on FB and from what I've read, the letter is directed toward an autistic boy and was put on their front door in the middle of the night. I read that the mother of the boy has MS. They went to the police but they were told nothing could be done about it. It's sick to think that this hateful woman is raising children ... who are most likely learning how to hate, also. :-(

ETA: They took it to the media and their story was covered by their local news. There is an interview with the family here:

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/08/18/family-in-shock-after-hate-letter-targets-teen-with-autism/

I hope they find the bitch and press charges!

by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlogsdon
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my god, that is disgusting. I cant even imagine what that poor woman must be feeling after receiving something like that. 

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Yeah, I saw it in confessions earlier.  People are sick in the head to think delivering this kind of letter is ok.

Mizuagi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this
I saw it on Facebook. She shouldn't be allowed to have/raise children. It's just terrible! :(
Reina13
by Reina on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM

This makes me physically ill.

Roxanne92
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Ugh the sender of the note is a bitch
SierraLynn
by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Omfg...
I can't believe someone could be so hateful...
JMmama
by Kara on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM
That's awful. I saw it in CE&HT. I was hoping it was a hoax. :-(
violinjewel
by Julia on Aug. 19, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Quoting SierraLynn:

Omfg...

I can't believe someone could be so hateful...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm speechless.  To be 100% honest, the child she's describing sounds a lot like Brady.  He LOVES to be outside, and he will run around in circles in my front year, squealing with joy, screaming at times, flapping his arms, and making very loud screeching noises.  My neighbors call him "the flapper".  They know he's Autistic, and they find his noises sweet and the love to watch him.  I can't imagine a neighbor leaving this kind of letter on my doorstep.  How horrible.

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2013 at 5:54 AM
4 moms liked this

Hopefully the "pissed off mother" has had a tubal so she cannot reproduce any more; I would even pay for her to have one.

I cannot begin to imagine how anyone could write something so incredibly hateful.  It's really just disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN