Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

meanwhile... (OT)

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm sitting here taking a couple deep breaths while my 5yo is stomping around yelling "HULK SMAAASSHHH", the almost 2yo is pouting and trailing along behind him saying "MAAAAX." and the 1yo is throwing herself on the floor for who knows what reason. 

Oh. And I can't go to my parents to finish laundry because I have a flat tire. Completely flat. I have an appt to get it fixed at 515, and I have to go to the car shop down the street so they can pump it up so I can GET to the tire place. Oh yay. Now I'm getting hit with tiny Joker figurines and yelled at in jibberish. 

Almost naptime. Almost naptime. So close. And then? Then I can shower.

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Ah, one of those days. Hugs out to you. You get them in bed tonight, you do something for yourself. That's an order, Lady! Lol Even if you just have a box of chocolates and some wine while soaking in a tub (if you have a tub?) I, myself, don't like wine. Just try to get a mommy moment. You sound like you could use one. ;)

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Oh I have had those days. Luckily ours have been few and far between lately!

Hope your day goes smoother after nap time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:33 PM

i don't like wine either =p

I'll probably do the usual though-stay up way too late watching The Office on netflix with ice cream, playing Candy Crush and texting my husband =p

Quoting twinkersmom:

Ah, one of those days. Hugs out to you. You get them in bed tonight, you do something for yourself. That's an order, Lady! Lol Even if you just have a box of chocolates and some wine while soaking in a tub (if you have a tub?) I, myself, don't like wine. Just try to get a mommy moment. You sound like you could use one. ;)

twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Oh? My kind of life. I do that too sometimes. I hate going to bed because it is so quiet and I can hear the tv.  I'm pissed about Candy Crush. I guess I have reached my level that I can't win at anymore. Lol. I have been playing Bubble Land lately. Dang squirrel!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

I'll probably do the usual though-stay up way too late watching The Office on netflix with ice cream, playing Candy Crush and texting my husband =p

Quoting twinkersmom:

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:02 PM

there have been 2 levels that keep me stuck for about 2 weeks but once I hit the 2 week mark I beat it lol.

Quoting twinkersmom:

Oh? My kind of life. I do that too sometimes. I hate going to bed because it is so quiet and I can hear the tv.  I'm pissed about Candy Crush. I guess I have reached my level that I can't win at anymore. Lol. I have been playing Bubble Land lately. Dang squirrel!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Quoting twinkersmom:

mlogsdon
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Bahahaha! I can picture all of that too easily. Hope you get a relaxing shower instead of *crash* * bang* Mooooooom!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:02 PM
My 2 year old has been acting up lately. I went across the street to the liquor store and bought myself a couple Strawberry-ritas...it helps. ;)
Mizuagi
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM
I need a nap too! haha. After my niece fell asleep, I started playing candy crush. My own fault for staying up so late. haha
jtsmommie0104
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Did you get it fixed and was nap time good? lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 20, 2013 at 7:29 PM
That sounds like a day at the spa compared to my week!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN