Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Labor Day Plans

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  BBQs of any kind?  Hope you ladies get to see your spouses today..if they are off:)  I know that's not always the case!  

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM

i'll be going who knows where to get a new camera. my son's first day of K in Weds and the other day my DD broke my camera somehow. So. That's on the to-do list. My in-laws might be having a picnic at the beach and then my dad and stepmom are coming home from camping today so we might see them. The plans are still very up in the air.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Sounds like fun though:)  Sorry she broke your camera!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

i'll be going who knows where to get a new camera. my son's first day of K in Weds and the other day my DD broke my camera somehow. So. That's on the to-do list. My in-laws might be having a picnic at the beach and then my dad and stepmom are coming home from camping today so we might see them. The plans are still very up in the air.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:54 AM

the shutter doesnt open all the way, it's super blurry, and it clicks like it's still trying to open. Then will just shut off. I've given it a week to 'correct' itself, and I've tried to 'help' it open, and it's just...broken. *sigh* oh well.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Sounds like fun though:)  Sorry she broke your camera!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 8:59 AM
4 moms liked this
I have online training, lesson plans, and personal growth plans to complete ... Plus my usual unending pile of laundry.

But, my husband is still here, so I'm going to enjoy his company while I have it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

We had some friends over last night for a BBQ.  Not much going on today. 

SierraLynn
by Just Me on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM
My daughter went to her first slumber party last night with her cousins. They are now on their way to a parade downtown.
Later baby and I will be going over for a bbq my cousin is having and picking up her sister.
Also, I need to buy a new pair of jeans today....
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Laundry, errands and booking our Disney trip. My son will not leave me alone..lol

"Don't forget the character breakfast, Mom. Oh and the not scary Halloween party. Can I get mouse ears? Can we eat at the restaurant with the cars as seats? Can I sit by the window on the plane?" and on and on and on.

I wish he was this involved when I tell him to bring me his laundry basket.

violinjewel
by Julia on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I work today. Not much going on here, other then the usual cleaning and laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katkinson
by Kristin on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:32 PM

To the lake with my kids, their friends, and my friends!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I'm making a chicken noodle soup in the crock pot and maybe we'll take a walk later to the park.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)