Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I'm tired...

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM
  • 17 Replies

Is it bedtime yet?  LOL!  My son started back to school yesterday, and he's loving it!  I'm so happy about it:)

I'm also enjoying the time to myself...I got in a 14 mile run this afternoon...it felt amazing!

How about you?  When you get time to yourself, how do you spend it?

by on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Dang woman!  14 miles?!??!!  That's awesome!  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Thanks:)  It felt awesome...I haven't run outside in months!  I spent the summer on my treadmill, so I was dying to get outside and run at a trail not far from my house...you probably know it:)  Noland Trail!  I run the back way from my house to the trail, then run the trail 2x then back home...it's about 12 miles total, but I did a 2 mile warm up on my treadmill before heading out.  

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Dang woman!  14 miles?!??!!  That's awesome!  

twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Awesome Darby on your run! Mine went back today. I got one of our rooms cleaned out that I was wanting to do since the move. Hope to finish it tomorrow. 

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:26 PM

You keep me inspired lol... I did a 3 mile weighted vest run pushing my little chunker. But Im sleepy too.. From waiting around getting my windshield replaced. I'm waiting for my husband to home so I can get a break!!! Aka sleep

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:28 PM

holy cow!!! I run that much in an entire week! I can't imagine doing it all in one day!! And I do the same (minues 12 miles), do a zumba class, then shower, and clean (trying to clear out toys before the holidays come).

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 4, 2013 at 6:51 PM

14 miles? Wow. You go girl! I took 14 steps to the mailbox today lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Nice!  Love being productive with housework:)

Quoting twinkersmom:

Awesome Darby on your run! Mine went back today. I got one of our rooms cleaned out that I was wanting to do since the move. Hope to finish it tomorrow. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:23 PM

LOL!  You crack me up!

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

14 miles? Wow. You go girl! I took 14 steps to the mailbox today lol

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you kidding me?  YOU inspire me with your journal and all your hardcore workouts!  Love it!  Hope you get a nice break:)

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

You keep me inspired lol... I did a 3 mile weighted vest run pushing my little chunker. But Im sleepy too.. From waiting around getting my windshield replaced. I'm waiting for my husband to home so I can get a break!!! Aka sleep

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Nice job mama!  I've been running for over 4 years, and it's taken me a long time to build up to where I am.  Running is my stress reliever and I LOVE it:)

Quoting UCFknight:

holy cow!!! I run that much in an entire week! I can't imagine doing it all in one day!! And I do the same (minues 12 miles), do a zumba class, then shower, and clean (trying to clear out toys before the holidays come).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)