Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

So Obama would not be ashamed and humiliated?? Wow!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
  • 9 Replies

Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton is a non voting delegate. Thank goodness! Not a reason to vote for attacks.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/09/03/democratic-congresswoman-only-reason-i-d-vote-syrian-attack-loyalty-o

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Who keeps voting these people into office?! They sure as hell don't represent me!

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM

me either

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Oh my

Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Lol

Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Who keeps voting these people into office?! They sure as hell don't represent me!

They represent their selves and their own selfish agenda's. The whole system is a mess.. We are no longer a Democracy and they are no longer Representatives of the people.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Agree!

... and I didn't know you were PG! You're in the home stretch now. Congrats!

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

They represent their selves and their own selfish agenda's. The whole system is a mess.. We are no longer a Democracy and they are no longer Representatives of the people.

SierraLynn
by Just Me on Sep. 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess thats why our area is having a recall election...

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Italiancouture7
by Krystine on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Thank you!! :) Im excited were finally at the end, cant wait to meet our little man!!

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Agree!

... and I didn't know you were PG! You're in the home stretch now. Congrats!

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

violinjewel
by Julia on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:20 PM
This.

Quoting Italiancouture7:

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)