Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Sh*t Army Wives Say....

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 16 Replies

http://youtu.be/2Nz0BEktE3E

The times marked 1:46 and 3:15 are the best!

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katkinson
by Kristin on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:53 AM

I liked 6:30. . . . I have a friend up here who's DH is National Guard. . . he went on a field exercise, she posted it was "top Secret" and that he had left that day and would be gone for two weeks. 

I replied "well, it's not top secret anymore. . .  LMAO.

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM
5 moms liked this
Ah, stereotypes... They just never get old.

Hey, did you hear the one about the girl who made videos about Army wives? Yeah, ya know - she's a bitter crass shrew with too little intellectual stimulation? Oh, that one just brings tears to my eyes.

Truly.

Tears.

Because I weep when I consider the current state of our nation and what it values. This crap and twerking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't get through even the first minute.. her voice was getting on my nerves...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM

she's trying way too hard. She's very annoying. I didn't really like it. I got most of the way through. I didn't think it was funny. I usually love the "Shit ____ ___ say." but this one didn't get me.

SusanD
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:49 AM
2 moms liked this
I think she's a Jenna Marbles wanna-be. She was trying WAY too hard and it seemed like she was REALLY trying to take on Jenna Marbles' mannerisms.
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I don't even know who that is. I'm glad I didn't watch the video, sounds like its lame and annoying.

Quoting SusanD:

I think she's a Jenna Marbles wanna-be. She was trying WAY too hard and it seemed like she was REALLY trying to take on Jenna Marbles' mannerisms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SusanD
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, it's pretty lame. I personally think that the most lame part is when she references a knock-off coach bag...yet she's a cheap Jenna Marbles knock-off.

As for who Jenna Marbles is, she's one of these YouTube vloggers who does a lot of "shit ___ says" videos as well as quite a fee other satire type videos. I have a live/hate relationship with her videos. Some of them are funny, and others just obnoxious, but she has some very specific mannerisms, and this girl is all too obviously trying to emulate her.

Quoting adrianna1043:

I don't even know who that is. I'm glad I didn't watch the video, sounds like its lame and annoying.

Quoting SusanD:

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:08 AM

This is exactly what I thought.

Quoting SusanD:

mlogsdon
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Meh. I usually think those videos are funny. This one fell short, to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TippyD
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 7:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWoeVZNjMAI

this one made me giggle. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)