Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Are felons allowed to live on post on ft bragg? UPDATE!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

It's a violent felony witrh a firearm involved.

Yes, they are. So, everyone who thought that they were safe and away from people convicted of violent crimes here at Bragg, think again!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Doubt it. You cant have a felony and be in the military and they do background checks on spouses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Well, my neighbor is a convicted violent felon and she's harassing my family. I live on base. Will they kick her out of housing?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I don't think so...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM
For the safety of my own family I would report her. I don't know the process of that on base but I am sure your DH would know.
Quoting Anonymous:

Well, my neighbor is a convicted violent felon and she's harassing my family. I live on base. Will they kick her out of housing?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM

I know. I'm prior service. I know theyre not allowed tp live on post on Hood, but I dont know about here.

Quoting Anonymous:

For the safety of my own family I would report her. I don't know the process of that on base but I am sure your DH would know.
Quoting Anonymous:

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

is this a family member?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I'm not related to them. It's a spouse who likes to throw around that her DH is in the Q course and treat everyone else like shit. She was convicted of pointing a gun at a woman and her child in the spouses' home when they lived in Colorado. 

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

is this a family member?

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM
3 moms liked this

dear god... report her before he gets any further, then. we don't need that kind of crazy in any group.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not related to them. It's a spouse who likes to throw around that her DH is in the Q course and treat everyone else like shit. She was convicted of pointing a gun at a woman and her child in the spouses' home when they lived in Colorado. 

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

is this a family member?

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
If she has done this before and is now harassing your family I would be reporting her ASAP! Don't take that chance that she start waving a gun in your face or you kids!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

is this a family member?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Will it get my husband in trouble if I get them kicked out of housing? I told her off when she started talking badly about my family and me and now I don't feel safe, knowing her background and the things she said. My DH is also in the Q course.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

dear god... report her before he gets any further, then. we don't need that kind of crazy in any group.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

is this a family member?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN