Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since we can't go to the commissary, national parks, etc, whatever will we do this weekend?

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM
  • 73 Replies

What are you planning for this weekend?  

by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 4, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Just some stuff around the house for us...putting a second coat of paint on the front porch/deck, laundry, bathing the dogs, fun stuff like that.  There's a fall festival at a local park we're going to on Sunday I think.  Not much really.

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, I was planning on taking my mom to one of the National Parks here since she is visiting, but we will have to skip it and head to the beach instead.

lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Recovering. DS has been sick for a week. No temp so far today but he had a101° temp last night.
violinjewel
by Julia on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I love going up to the national park this time of year to see the leaves change. I'm very disappointed we can't:/ I don't think we're doing much this weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM

My friend is coming over and we're going to make some Halloween treats...

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Grading papers, and taking dh to the airport.
SierraLynn
by Just Me on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Not a damn thing. Dd doesn't have school and its cold here today. So we are going to be lazy. Maybe go get the baby some good shoes now that she is walking like a pro.
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to dress my little ones up in civil war soldier costumes and take them to the battlefield and do a photo shoot. Now since they are closed I'm going to dress them up and have them throwing up their hands at the "closed" sign and take a picture.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:03 PM

I'm taking the kids to the Air Force- Navy Game :)

fourlittlebees
by on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM
The fair is in town here but I'm very sick. Maybe that was luck because bands are $20 each. Kids are out of school for fair day, and DH is TDY. Thinking just lay up in sweats all weekend until the crud passes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)