Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Where do you keep yours?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: Where do you keep your Drivers License?

Options:

In the car

In your wallet on you

Other, because it sound fun!

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 28

View Results

I was reading on one of the FB groups at our old base, the gal was worried because her ID was 3 days expired, and her drivers license was in the car already on post, she was taking a cab to post. So this got me thinking, where do you keep your drivers license?

by on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM

In my wallet which is in my purse which I carry everywhere. If I'm just running out quick, it goes in my pants pocket. Simple.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:19 PM
I clicked other.... Just cuz its normally in my purse, but sometimes its in my back pocket of my pants... Which can get washed then
mlogsdon
by Mary on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
I used to keep it in my car, but that got me in trouble when DH and I swapped cars. So now I just keep it in my wallet, in my purse, where I can't lose or misplace it. If I put it in my pants pocket I forget about it. (I do that with my milID a lot... Lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Quoting mlogsdon:

I used to keep it in my car, but that got me in trouble when DH and I swapped cars. So now I just keep it in my wallet, in my purse, where I can't lose or misplace it. If I put it in my pants pocket I forget about it. (I do that with my milID a lot... Lol)

I remember I had my DL in my back pocket because I went to the bar. I was home from college, a 6hr trip. On my way back to school I got half way there and realized I didn't have my DL. Called my mom to send it right away and drove very carefully the rest of the way!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I always keep it in my wallet in my purse.  

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

in my wallet which is either in my purse or in the diaper bag, either way it's always with me.

violinjewel
by Julia on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:39 PM
In my wallet, in my purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM

In my wallet, in my purse, just like those above me.  It's what I am accustomed to using for ID.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Purse. I don't have a wallet.
TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM

purse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)