Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Halloween Costumes!

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 62 Replies
Are you dressing up? If so, what will you be? I'f not, how about your kids? What will they be?
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I typically don't dress up other than maybe a funny hat, but my 5 year old wants to be a "Ninja like Mulan," and I am not sure what I am going to do for the little sister.

Okie-chick
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Not this year. I'm pregnant. Ok well sort of. I have a lady making me a tshirt with a jack-o-lantern that sits on my belly. My husband is going to dress up as a farmer. Since he "planted" the pumpkin seed lol.

My shirt looks a bit different than this one but similar.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

What a cute idea!  Love it!

Quoting Okie-chick:

Mobile Photo

Not this year. I'm pregnant. Ok well sort of. I have a lady making me a tshirt with a jack-o-lantern that sits on my belly. My husband is going to dress up as a farmer. Since he "planted" the pumpkin seed lol.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Nope.  We are staying home and handing out candy.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Little sister could be.... Mushu (?) the little dragon. OP i will be dressing up as a garden fairy. My dd will be princess ruby with the ruby red slippers from OZ, ds1 will be a scary pirate. (Pirate wearing the Michael Mask) ds2 will be a sock monkey.

Quoting TonyaLea:

I typically don't dress up other than maybe a funny hat, but my 5 year old wants to be a "Ninja like Mulan," and I am not sure what I am going to do for the little sister.

Soniam301
by Sonia on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:22 AM
skids do, I just wear a Holloween shirt
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Boys love dressing like ninjas!

Quoting TonyaLea:

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 8:08 AM
What a cute idea!

Quoting Okie-chick:

Mobile Photo

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM
I don't think I will be dressing up. We are doining our trick or treating on the 26th. And then on the 29th I'm having our last baby and will hopefully be out of the hospital on halloween. My kids might pasd out candy on halloween night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Little one will be Luke Skywalker jedi knight version and dh will be Darth Vader.  The oldest is going to be Master Chief (again) from Halo.  For the most part, our costumes are hand made.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)