Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF, Murphy?!?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM
  • 19 Replies

so, yeah, deployment starts annnnnndddd....

1. Shooting threat at my school.

2. Phone 1 breaks.

3. Phone 2 goes "missing" (aka, stolen by one of my lovely students)

4. 59009 tests and papers had to be turned in by 3 on Thursday for grades.

5. The high-dose iv steroids my son received kick in and I get the "it's an emergency" call during class to come pick him up at his school.

Eff this shit. The yoga pants are going on and I'm reading some absolute crap and eating junk.

Anyone care to join me?

by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Oct. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I'll join you. Today is my Monday for work, my kids are less then willing to do their school work today, and I have my two week notice typed up for work. I'm turning it in Tues, as I'm done with my place of employment. ( management issues)I would much rather be in yoga pants today eating junk then getting ready for work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Yep.  It's been a stressful week for me.  I'm right there with you.  Hugs!

sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Why does murphy always have to wait to hit for when they deploy? I am craving sone chocolate... Lol
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Murphey never waited for deployment...if waited at every chance hubby was away for training. Myself or my kids normally get really sick right after hubby leaves for training. Deployments were pretty good about me being able to handle everything. It was just us getting sick or something breaking while he trained that alway threw me off.

Quoting sahmw2010:

Why does murphy always have to wait to hit for when they deploy? I am craving sone chocolate... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:26 PM
We have always been good when he is out training ir whatever, but a week (if im lucky) after he leaves, murphy hits the rest of the tine. And im fine when he was hone on R&R and then back to having Murphy visit

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Murphey never waited for deployment...if waited at every chance hubby was away for training. Myself or my kids normally get really sick right after hubby leaves for training. Deployments were pretty good about me being able to handle everything. It was just us getting sick or something breaking while he trained that alway threw me off.

Quoting sahmw2010:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Well shit...  Tell Murphy to take a hike.  I really hope things calm down for you fast!

Katkinson
by Kristin on Oct. 11, 2013 at 3:05 PM

on the bright side there should be no school for you on Monday??  Yay for long weekends!

mlogsdon
by Mary on Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Sounds like a good way to de-stress. Hope things get better for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Oct. 11, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I would be happy to join you.

ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I'll bring the vino!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)