Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

finally got word

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
That my husbands drill has been cancelled for this month. Up until now his CoC kept telling them no it wasn't and yes they would be paid. But my husband just texted me and told me they finally cancelled it. Boo for not going since that money is part of what we live on but yay for not going as I feel like this baby I'm carrying could just come at any moment..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Sooo... Yay he will be there no worries :)
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM
I have a csection scheduled for October 29th, but the last few days I've had some really strong contractions and pressure down in the lady bits.. my other kids never made me feel like this but this little boyis being a butt head and keeping me on my toes..lol

Quoting sahmw2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Lol, my last never made it to scheduled CS date. My husband was rushing from Jackson to Polk and met me at the hospital doors, the one and only baby he made it hone in time. Lol

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I have a csection scheduled for October 29th, but the last few days I've had some really strong contractions and pressure down in the lady bits.. my other kids never made me feel like this but this little boyis being a butt head and keeping me on my toes..lol

Quoting sahmw2010:

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM
We have been lucky that hubby has been here for all three births of our older kids. But we joked a few weeks back that this would be the baby he missed because he was gone for drill. Our first two kids where while he was active duty but our third kiddo and this one has been while he has been in the reserves. Luckily his drill date for when we bad our third feel after I had her.

Quoting sahmw2010:

Lol, my last never made it to scheduled CS date. My husband was rushing from Jackson to Polk and met me at the hospital doors, the one and only baby he made it hone in time. Lol

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Quoting sahmw2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM
He was deployed for first twi (ok technically oldest isnt his bio, but i know if he had been hone, he would have been there with his family. His family was there instead of bio family) for our son, he arrived the day i was released. Picked up pain killers and headed an hour to pick him up

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

We have been lucky that hubby has been here for all three births of our older kids. But we joked a few weeks back that this would be the baby he missed because he was gone for drill. Our first two kids where while he was active duty but our third kiddo and this one has been while he has been in the reserves. Luckily his drill date for when we bad our third feel after I had her.

Quoting sahmw2010:

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Quoting sahmw2010:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM

If you are so strapped for money as you've mentioned in many other posts and comments, why did you decide to have a 4th child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Aww shit!!

Quoting Anonymous:

If you are so strapped for money as you've mentioned in many other posts and comments, why did you decide to have a 4th child?

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM
I really don't need to explain myself but if you must know this baby was not planned.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I have a 29th baby. I wish you luck on having your baby.

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Quoting sahmw2010:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Wow...that's coming up soon!  Good luck!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Quoting sahmw2010:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN