Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

How's everyone on this lovely Saturday?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 30 Replies
I'm still in bed (at noon) catching up on TWD before it comes on this Sunday. Will probably take DD to the park later and for dinner try to make stuff bell peppers (don't judge me). What are you ladies up to today?
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Stuffed bell peppers sound great!  TWD...what is that?

Nothing much here.  Ran 6 miles this morning, and now just hanging out watching football...love Saturdays!  Not sure what I'm making for dinner though.

TishHughes
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I've never made them before and is been years since I've had them.

I should have gotten up and ran but I'm so lazy, lol. TWD is the the walking dead. Do you watch it?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Nothing much here.  Ran 6 miles this morning, and now just hanging out watching football...love Saturdays!  Not sure what I'm making for dinner though.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:07 PM

No, I've heard of it but never watched it.  I'm a snob when it comes to the TV shows I like...LOL!

Quoting TishHughes:

I should have gotten up and ran but I'm so lazy, lol. TWD is the the walking dead. Do you watch it?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

TishHughes
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:09 PM
It's pretty gross. You probably have to have a strong stomach to watch it. Blood and guts all over the place. It's an awesome show, though.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

No, I've heard of it but never watched it.  I'm a snob when it comes to the TV shows I like...LOL!

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Yuck!  My husband would watch it but not me:)  

Quoting TishHughes:

It's pretty gross. You probably have to have a strong stomach to watch it. Blood and guts all over the place. It's an awesome show, though.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting TishHughes:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:11 PM
I love stuffed peppers! I have work to do but I'm lucky in that I can sit on the couch with my laptop and watch HGTV while I work. 0:-)
ashwee356
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Sittin on the couch watching the Texas game with DH.

cleaning, er.. Nesting, in between commercials. 

Going to a wedding at 6. But I'm prego and can't drink and I like to drink at weddings. Haha :)

stuffed bell peppers sounds delish!

mlogsdon
by on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Im a season behind on the show :( i cant watch the new season til im caught up lol. Today i slept in, and just took a shower while DH took the boy for haircuts. I think we are going to a pumpkin patch today with friends. 

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hanging out being lazy, waiting till noon when we are headed to a birthday party for a friend of my 5 year old.  Husband is out getting oil changes in the cars.  Baby is napping, the 5 year old is making a birthday card.  :)

carakitty
by Member on Oct. 12, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I'm hanging out here on CM. Waiting for the birds to stop yelling so I can bring them out to the living room. DD and I might go to the library because she wants to get even more books (not that I'm actually complaining but she has 5 or 6 checked out from her classroom library plus she has a couple here from home she's already working on too) and I need to print out a job application. She and I are going to peel and wash potatoes for crock pot mashed potatoes for dinner tonight and I will make a meatloaf and brown gravy to go with it. Trying to decide which veggies to serve with it. We're basically being lazy. DD is still in her jammies and it's quarter til one! I'm in lounge pants and a t shirt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN