Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

A couple pics from camping (obviously OT)

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

This past weekend I went camping with my parents and a big group of family friends. Every year they all go for Columbus weekend to this same park, have the same area reserved for them (Park the campers in a big semi circle and they all open up to face a small field which is then closed in by trees, it's large enough for all of us, but private from other campers), big tradition. It's near Letchworth State Park and this time of year usually the leaves are all different colors and it's really pretty. This year I wasn't too thrilled with the colors, though. Seems pretty green still...

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM

DD and DS got to go for a ride in one of the kids' cars. =p (He went very slow, my son held DD tightly, and my stepmom walked alongside the car). Izzy had so much fun! She loved it!

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Those are really pretty pictures!!! (and the ones of your kids are adorable too, they look like they were having fun)

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:19 PM

thanks =] still trying to get a hang of the new camera. And yes! She was giggling and squealing! She loved it! Max liked to hop in and drive around a couple times.

Quoting TonyaLea:

Those are really pretty pictures!!! (and the ones of your kids are adorable too, they look like they were having fun)

GirlWithANikon
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Well that looks absolutely pain free and a nice break from reality. I'm glad you got such a taste, what a wonderful view !

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Beautiful!

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Looks like fun!

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

DD and DS got to go for a ride in one of the kids' cars. =p (He went very slow, my son held DD tightly, and my stepmom walked alongside the car). Izzy had so much fun! She loved it!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Great pictures!

Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Mobile Photo

I love camping!

My boys have that exact same car and my daughter loves riding with her brothers. They put an arm around her and drive :).

This is an older pic when she was smaller though.
Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:45 AM

Mobile Photo

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Oh my gosh, Izzy is adorable--and she looks just like you!

I am not much for camping, but I appreciate how beautiful it is this time of year.  Thanks for sharing!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)