Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

need some help

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
  • 6 Replies
So this week has been one of the hardest weeks. I was in the hospital 3 times because of the pain. They found that 4 ovarian cysts had burst which caused a miscarage. Put me on a lot of meds and gave me a shot to level out my hormones again. I'm just having a really hard time processing it all. Hubby is trying to do his best but just really doesn't know what to say. I find myself hiding in the bathroom or closet crying. I can't sleep and when I do I wake up crying from bad dreams. I just don't know what to do or where to turn for help. All my family keep calling to check up but I don't want to talk. Just don't know how to cope. Please any advice will help
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:32 PM
((Hugs)) time is the only thing that is really going to help, let yourself be sad it's normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:54 PM

hugs mama. Take time for yourself and grieve.There is no one who can tell you how to do it or how long it will take. Do you feel talking to a counselor would help? Do you know anyone that has miscarried that could sympathize and understand what you are going through ?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Quoting adrianna1043:

((Hugs)) time is the only thing that is really going to help, let yourself be sad it's normal.

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:31 AM

I'm so sorry; it's easy for me to say that you will feel better with time but your heart is thinking differently right now.  Your heart needs to feel this pain so that you can grieve and while no one can tell you when it will get better, we can tell you that it does get better.  As your hormones level out, you might also start to feel a little differently, too. 

Can your DH, or maybe you through a text, just let family know that you appreciate their concern and will be in touch when you are up to it and that right now you just need to get extra rest.  They are worried about you and, if you can even stay in touch via text every few days, that might be the easiest thing for you and will appease them, too.  Big hugs little sister.

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Hugs mama! Grieve how you need to. Cry and let it out if that's what you need to do. I hear there are some great miscarriage support groups on here. Maybe they have some help to offer as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AugustMidge
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Greive. amd make an appointment with a counslor. This is one of the hardest experiences to go through. Our daughter died in October and I lost one prior to that in July that nearly took my life. Hang in ther Mama. Let yourself experience the hurt, you have to just don't let it swallow you. HUGS

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)