Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:29 AM
  • 41 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 25, 2013 at 6:30 AM

We are having a BBQ tomorrow for a friend of ours who's birthday was this week.  He works with my husband, so a bunch of the guys are coming over for football and food on Saturday.  My husband has to go over to our rental house on Sunday to fix something...then we'll be watching football after that.

Katkinson
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Taking a bunch of screaming girlscouts on a haunted hayride , a sleepover, and my DS has a birthday party to attend at the go cart track!

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Oct. 25, 2013 at 8:01 AM

My husband and I are going to an adult only Halloween party, the kids are spending the night at a friends. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow, Sunday the hubby has to go back to work, and we have a birthday party!

amy_dawn
by Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM
My husband has drill this weekend. I'm going to need a weekend after my weekend... Tonight is a cub scouts meeting. Saturday I'm making a pot of chili for a chili cook-off, going to an afternoon homeschool co-op fundraiser event, changing the kids into costumes, and going to a pumpkin derby, trunk-or-treat, and chili cook off at church. Then I'll crash, LOL! Sunday is church, which is always a bit interesting with 4 kids and the husband not there. And I'll be working to get ready for my biology class I teach on Mondays.
mrsary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Going to Sports USA on post to a Haloween thing.
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 25, 2013 at 11:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Ball tonight.  I bought tickets to see the 50th anniversary movie of Doctor Who in November.  I'm really excited!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 25, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Nothing at all tonight. DS 12 has a football game tomorrow at 2. My younger kids are going to a Halloween party tomorrow night at DS 4 preschool so my son Steven and I will go to the movies and to this Chinese buffet he keeps begging me to go to. No plans for Sunday, dh has his class graduation that day so it will just be me and the kids at home. Hope everyone enjoys : )

Reina13
by Reina on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM

My son has a football game tomorrow morning. After that we are going car shopping for my husband. Going to make for a long day. 

cocoroo
by Coco on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I'm taking my 15 yo dd to get her nails done tonight.  Tomorrow night is her school's homecoming dance, so the preparations will take most of the day.  If it is nice on Sunday, we might go to Mt. Rainier.

vintage-misha
by on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Finishing the setup for my 'studio' and taking more test photos for Christmas pics. Life group and Mass on Sunday and so much cleaning.... Blah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN