Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

how are you ladies.

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 30 Replies
Hi ladies, how is your weekend going? Ready for the week to start? Any plans this coming week?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
My weekend had been prettt good. Did a fall festival at my dds school on Friday night, relaxed a bit yesterday while getting a few last minute baby things washed and put away and then this morning we made a yummy breakfast and have been doing a few chores. And later tonight we are taking our kids to a trunk or treat.

I'm so ready for this week to start! Tuesday is baby having day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM
How exciting! Best wishes for a healthy, uneventful labor and delivery!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

My weekend had been prettt good. Did a fall festival at my dds school on Friday night, relaxed a bit yesterday while getting a few last minute baby things washed and put away and then this morning we made a yummy breakfast and have been doing a few chores. And later tonight we are taking our kids to a trunk or treat.

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Thanks! Hopefully delivery goes well just like my others. Since I'm having a csection I don't have to worry about labor. Im just ready to be done. This has been my hardest pregnancy I think. I'm so happy that I will never have to be pregnant again and that our family will now be complete!

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

How exciting! Best wishes for a healthy, uneventful labor and delivery!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Its been an awesome weekend! Having my husband finally home and spending the weekend with my best friend who is stationed in Germany. They came to the states to visit for about a month and made a trip here and take our family pictures. I miss her so much already and she's only been gone a few hours. :-(
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM

That's awesome...congrats and let us know how you're doing!!!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Glad he's home!

Quoting SierraLynn:

Its been an awesome weekend! Having my husband finally home and spending the weekend with my best friend who is stationed in Germany. They came to the states to visit for about a month and made a trip here and take our family pictures. I miss her so much already and she's only been gone a few hours. :-(

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM

It's been a good weekend.  We had some friends over yesterday for a BBQ in the afternoon and we spent the morning cleaning and do yardwork.  This morning, I went for a run and now we're just watching football and hanging out.

mommy2xEK
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
My weekend has been long but I'm excited for tomorrow though because my husband comes home from the field after being there this whole month :)) and my kids are really starting to feel themselves since daddy has been gone. Smh. Lol
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM

That's great...I know you are so excited!

Quoting mommy2xEK:

My weekend has been long but I'm excited for tomorrow though because my husband comes home from the field after being there this whole month :)) and my kids are really starting to feel themselves since daddy has been gone. Smh. Lol

mommy2xEK
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM
SUPER EXCITED!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That's great...I know you are so excited!

Quoting mommy2xEK:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN