Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

OSMW

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:58 AM
  • 26 Replies

Have any of you seen this facebook page? I think its funny and I know some of you will bash me for it but oh well.

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Beth on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:35 AM
I love that page.
army_wife124
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay! I'm not the only one lol

Quoting sahmw2010:

I love that page.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Never heard of it before.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

It's ok.  Reminds me of high school. 

Okie-chick
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I love it. Good to read when you want a laugh
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Me either...

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Never heard of it before.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Oct. 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah. Mean girls. Funny is one thing. What they sometimes do crosses the line.

Quoting jas_momof2:

It's ok.  Reminds me of high school. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:35 PM

i have days that I like it. there was a post from our base on there recently, and the COMMENTs are what got out of hand.. the OSMW that made the post that got pictured ended up going on there, calling people names, and outing HERSELF on OSMW, and ended up with "go cut yourself" and "waste of breath" type comments.. when it goes from telling an OSMW to grow the fuck up to "off yourself" THEN it is crossing a line:/

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

I liked their FB page after someone in here mentioned it once.  Some of the posts are pretty amusing, some are harsh.  I do kinda dislike their "anti military pride" opinions though, I get it to a point, but don't like that it seems nobody can show pride in their family member's service without being a "dependa."

SusanD
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I personally don't care for the page. I think that at times they post something that is funny. However, too much of what they post or allow to remain on their site is juvenile and crosses the line. I get having a good laugh. Heck, I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next person if not more so. However, I stopped getting any enjoyment from that page after I saw pics that a woman was posting that were texted to her by her DH. He was a medic in a clinic at Ft. Bliss, and the pics were of "dependas" in the waiting area of the clinic that the two of them found amusing for one reason or another. It was rather disgusting, and encouraged by the population that runs and follows the page.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)