Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Will you be giving out candy this Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am ready. Our neighborhood gets tons of kids and pretty much every single house here participates. It is fun to see all the kids running around in their costumes. Most of us just sit on the front porch because it is so much easier on all the kiddos.

Will you be giving out candy on Halloween? Do you get a lot of trick or treaters?

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Coco on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I'm not buying candy.  My dh and I will be out with our children.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Yeah...  we live in the "popular" area of housing that gets tons of kids.  We're close to the school where parents and friends meet up.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

We live a block away from the Elementary school, so our area is pretty busy. People park at the school and go from there.

gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM

nope

gee22
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Our 17 year-old walks with our younger son and his friends to do the trick-or-treating thing and my
DH and I stay home and pass out candy.  But he just got sent to Ft. Jackson for the next few weeks so I'll be doing it alone this year. :o(

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I am going to go out with my 5 year old (and 1 year old in tow) around the block , then head back home to hand out candy for the rest of the night.  Supposedly our new neighborhood gets lots of kids, both from the neighborhood and ones that drive in.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 28, 2013 at 6:19 PM

We don't get many kids where we live but we'll have some candy to hand out.

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM
I will just be getting home ftom giving birth so I will not be doing much. Dh though said he would take our older kids downstairs to pass out candy so I don't have to deal with people ringing our bell all night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashwee356
by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM

yes, we live in a "popular" trick or treating neighborhood on base. We will give out a lot!

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Dh is gone, so I will be taking the kids trick or treating. Ergo, no one will be home to pass out treats.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)