Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM
  • 43 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:09 PM

It's been a long week for us, so we're just hanging out relaxing tonight and probably most of tomorrow as well.  I'm doing a Color me rad 5K on Sunday morning for the CF Foundation with my running partner.  That should be about it for us!

Seans_mommy123
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Tonight we're just hanging out. My oldest DS had surgery this morning so we're staying in. Tomorrow and Sunday it's cleaning time. Have to get ready for DH to come home from his deployment. 

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Dh took today off and we've been busy all day.  I think I want to just snuggle up and watch a movie tonight.  Tomorrow we have a going away party for our dear friends.  Also hope to clean out the garage beforehand.  Sunday we have Church for half of the day then we are having a couple families over for dinner.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay for Color Me Rad for CFF!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

It's been a long week for us, so we're just hanging out relaxing tonight and probably most of tomorrow as well.  I'm doing a Color me rad 5K on Sunday morning for the CF Foundation with my running partner.  That should be about it for us!

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Also, if you have a chance, please say a prayer for my cousin with CF.  She had to be admitted to the hosptal again this week for decreased lung function, weight loss and profound fatigue.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Nothing much. Just having movie night tonight. Don't reallh have much planned. I sort of want to get newborn pictures done this weekend at my work buy I don't know if I want to go to the mall just yet with the baby :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:19 PM

How is your son doing after surgery?  I'm excited that your husband is coming home soon...that is great!

Quoting Seans_mommy123:

Tonight we're just hanging out. My oldest DS had surgery this morning so we're staying in. Tomorrow and Sunday it's cleaning time. Have to get ready for DH to come home from his deployment. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:20 PM

How are you feeling?  How's the new little guy?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Nothing much. Just having movie night tonight. Don't reallh have much planned. I sort of want to get newborn pictures done this weekend at my work buy I don't know if I want to go to the mall just yet with the baby :/

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I hate to hear that...I will pray for her right now.  Please keep me posted if you don't mind.

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Also, if you have a chance, please say a prayer for my cousin with CF.  She had to be admitted to the hosptal again this week for decreased lung function, weight loss and profound fatigue.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 1, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Going away parties are bittersweet.  Hugs!

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Dh took today off and we've been busy all day.  I think I want to just snuggle up and watch a movie tonight.  Tomorrow we have a going away party for our dear friends.  Also hope to clean out the garage beforehand.  Sunday we have Church for half of the day then we are having a couple families over for dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)