Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Who's ready?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM
  • 39 Replies

For the weekend?  I was ready on Monday!  LOL!  It's been long week for goodness sake!

What are you doing this weekend?  Anyone off on Monday for Veteran's Day?

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katkinson
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:52 PM

All this week, DD has been rehearsing with the travelling missoula children's theater. . they came to her school and they're putting on a production of "Treasure Island".  She plays Sing Sing Sam, a pirate.  Productions are Friday and Saturday, so we're pretty much booked!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Nov. 7, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Me! We are going up to visit my sister and her family in 29 Palms for the weekend. I will get to see my nephews football game on Saturday. Somehow I have always managed to watch him in a  game once a year since he was 5. He is now 13! Kids are looking foward to hanging with their cousins. Leaving Saturday morning : )

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I've got a city council meeting to go to tonight for a class and then I'm taking a break from school for a few days.  Thankfully I got caught up except for a paper I need to put the finishing touches on.

This weekend is POPCORN weekend.  My oldest is the popcorn kernal for his brother's pack and the huge order will be ready Saturday for pick up.  So it'll be sorting through many many cases of popcorn :)

Dh is off Monday and my youngest's school will be putting on a special presentation to all the military/vets parents and serving lunch.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:14 PM
So ready. We have been having our hardwood floors refinished all week. I don't know if they will be done by tomorrow :(.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
We had company from Fri-Mon and it put me behind this week. So, it'll be a working weekend. I have a deadline to launch a new website by the 15th.
December1986
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Husband has drill. Prepairing for deployment in spring. Will be going to a basketball game, they are giving away free tickets for a military appreciation night.

fourlittlebees
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 7:35 PM

not doing too much.  Kids have a 4 day weekend and DH is, as usual, working.    He never gets the holidays off it seems like.  Since he works with no days off for the duration of rotation, sometimes are weekends are a little different. 

violinjewel
by Julia on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Not doing a lot. Probably clean, and do something outside because it's suppose to be nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband and I are going on a date this weekend, personally I think he just wants to get me snockered and take advantage of me;) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Dh has off on Monday, yay!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN