Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Fall TV Shows - OT

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM
  • 49 Replies

What are your favorite new TV shows this fall?  Do you like any new series or just some returning ones?

by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:22 PM
No cable... booooooo :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM

We like Castle, Law & Order SVU, Chicago Fire, NCIS (both of them), Criminal Minds, Blue Bloods, and I like Grey's Anatomy and Biggest Loser:)  

My husband likes Covert Affairs and a few others that I don't like.  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM

How about Netflix?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

MichelleMc
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM

The Crazy ones, The Biggest Loser, NCIS, The Walking Dead, Impractical Jokers, 19 Kids & Counting though it is already over. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I can't seem to get into The Walking Dead...everyone loves it though!  I used to watch 19 Kids & Counting...back a few years ago when it was 17 kids or something!  

Quoting MichelleMc:

The Crazy ones, The Biggest Loser, NCIS, The Walking Dead, Impractical Jokers, 19 Kids & Counting though it is already over. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM

We are also slowing starting to like The Modern Family!

MichelleMc
by on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I caught up through all their & Countings, LOL. I do really like it & now there are grandkids so that is cool. 

The Walking Dead was way better in the first few seasons but now, it is like you just have to watch to see what happens LOL. We have always been "Zombie" fans. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I can't seem to get into The Walking Dead...everyone loves it though!  I used to watch 19 Kids & Counting...back a few years ago when it was 17 kids or something!  

Quoting MichelleMc:

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Nope no netflix either.. all we have is dvds to watch.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

How about Netflix?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Bummer....sorry mama!

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

Nope no netflix either.. all we have is dvds to watch.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

How about Netflix?

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 19, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Yeah, my husband likes zombie stuff, so he'd like it but I don't.  I just asked my husband about that show and he actually watched all of last season on Hulu a month ago!  I remember him watching it and thinking it was stupid, but he got mad I said that!  LOL!

Quoting MichelleMc:

I caught up through all their & Countings, LOL. I do really like it & now there are grandkids so that is cool. 

The Walking Dead was way better in the first few seasons but now, it is like you just have to watch to see what happens LOL. We have always been "Zombie" fans. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting MichelleMc:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN