Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

How is everyone today?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM
  • 38 Replies

I have a sick little boy.  He has had a cough for the past few days and he is not sleeping well.  I am taking him to the Dr today.  I also woke Dh up at his normal time this morning.  I forgot that he was doing pt today and didn't have to go in until 8:00.  Oops I messed up his extra hour of sleep and now I feel bad.   How are you today?  Any plans for the weekend?

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I've got a bit of a headache this morning but I've got cleaning to do and if I want cake for my birthday I better get to make it...today is my birthday and I don't see my husband stopping to pick me up anything special :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RhondaJ
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Happy Birthday.  I hope your headache goes away and you have a great day.  Maybe he will surprise you.    

Quoting sleepy_in_va:

I've got a bit of a headache this morning but I've got cleaning to do and if I want cake for my birthday I better get to make it...today is my birthday and I don't see my husband stopping to pick me up anything special :/

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope your son is feeling better soon! Things are well here. We have some things planned for the weekend but nothing major.
Okie-chick
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:47 AM
It's 3:45 am and my daughter woke me up at 10pm. Went back to sleep and I'm just awake lol.

We have an frg meeting today.

A double birthday party saturday for my daughter and a friends daughter who are both turning two.

And my birthday is Sunday :)
ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:52 AM
3 moms liked this
Heading into work and I'm fiesty as hell.
RhondaJ
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I have had nights like that where I am just awake.   Happy early birthday to all of you.  So your dd was almost born on your birthday.  That is so neat that you will always be able to celebrate your birthdays together. 

Quoting Okie-chick:

It's 3:45 am and my daughter woke me up at 10pm. Went back to sleep and I'm just awake lol.

A double birthday party saturday for my daughter and a friends daughter who are both turning two.

Okie-chick
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pregnant so my insomnia acts up even more blah.

Hers is the 27th and mine is the 24th. I actually thought she might come on my birthday lol.

Quoting RhondaJ:

I have had nights like that where I am just awake.   Happy early birthday to all of you.  So your dd was almost born on your birthday.  That is so neat that you will always be able to celebrate your birthdays together. 

Quoting Okie-chick:

TippyD
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM

doing good here.. have a command party tonight:) gotta go cook my strawberry sauce... 

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Sleepy.. ready for weekend.
RhondaJ
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 10:04 AM

That sounds delicious.  I hope you have a great time.   

Quoting TippyD:

doing good here.. have a command party tonight:) gotta go cook my strawberry sauce... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN