Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

General conversational post. (Random thoughts)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
  • 192 Replies

Other groups have similar posts like this.  Doesn't mean anything - it's just a "hey, I'm here" kind of thing.  Topics vary depending on where the conversation goes.

They're fun...

by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Or are supposed to be...

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
The stadium for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is built by horribly treated slaves from Nepal, and it looks like a giant vagina. How's that for random?! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:39 PM

hey, i'm here :)

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

That is just crazy random!

Quoting adrianna1043: The stadium for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is built by horribly treated slaves from Nepal, and it looks like a giant vagina. How's that for random?! Lol

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Wow!  That's nuts! 

Quoting adrianna1043: The stadium for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is built by horribly treated slaves from Nepal, and it looks like a giant vagina. How's that for random?! Lol

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I saw a picture of the stadium a few weeks ago and thought it was funny. I didn't know it was being built by slaves though..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh, it does look like that. What architect thought this was a good design and more importantly what company gave the green light for it to be built.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this
What you didn't believe me?! Lol In different lighting when people are walking around it they look like little hairs. Gross.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh, it does look like that. What architect thought this was a good design and more importantly what company gave the green light for it to be built.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Dec. 3, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting adrianna1043: What you didn't believe me?! Lol In different lighting when people are walking around it they look like little hairs. Gross.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

OH I believed you. I just thought maybe is was more abstract. Like you really had to look  hard to be able to see something that resembled a v-jay. Obviously not the case here.  :)

violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 3, 2013 at 3:31 PM
I've got nothing random, but I'll come back if I do:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)