Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

It's mighty quiet in here...

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM
  • 45 Replies

What are you ladies doing today?  The group is pretty much dead!

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:41 PM

We're still in the hospital.  Brady seems to be doing a little better.  They even let him off the ward for about half an hour and we took him downstairs to run down the empty halls.  He had a blast but got winded and tired really quick.  He even started wheezing.  Gotta take it easy and not overdo things.  He's sleeping right now.  Still hoping we can go home late tomorrow afternoon.  We will see though.  I'm sick of eating Subway for lunch and dinner every day.  I did get Panera yesterday for lunch so that was a nice change.  You'd think a hospital would have more healthy choices for food!

lizzielouaf
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

It's only quiet in here because I've actually been checking the group. Once I get bored and don't check, crazy shit goes down! 

Aqua_Jen
by Gold Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 3:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been bouncing on my exercise ball to encourage this baby to get out of me!
violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM
I finally started Christmas decorating and shopping this weekend, lol. It's been busy at my house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Hoping Brady gets to go home. Hang in there momma. Wish I could bring you something made fresh from home. You know you are a very strong person, don't ya! :)

sleepy_in_va
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Spent part of the day at work. Then came home to clean a bit. And now we are eating dinner and watching a movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 1:59 AM

I attempted Christmas pictures at the beach with the girls...they were making it very challenging, but were having a blast stomping in tidepools with their fancy dresses on.   I think I may try a more confined space for round two, LOL.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Dec. 9, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Hope Brady gets to go home soon! We went to a birthday party on Sat and then drove to the base hubby is at this next couple of weeks for training. Yesterday just hung out around the house!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Haha!

Quoting lizzielouaf:

It's only quiet in here because I've actually been checking the group. Once I get bored and don't check, crazy shit goes down! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 9, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Thanks...we are hoping he can come home today.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Hope Brady gets to go home soon! We went to a birthday party on Sat and then drove to the base hubby is at this next couple of weeks for training. Yesterday just hung out around the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)