Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MISSING Military...Please Help! piog

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Please help find this missing man he is dealing with PTSD and family is very worried. Copy and paste this to your fb of you have one and share and help me keep this bumped. My thoughts are he could be in Kentucky or Tennessee and well please help....

Missing Battle!!!! I just got off the phone with Kentucky police and he has not been found. We need to spread this like fast! 
Donnie Kress, is MISSING! His wife and kids are worried just want to know he is alive and safe. 
A MISSING PERSONS REPORT HAS BEEN FILED WITH HOPKINSVILLE, KY POLICE! 
He left his home Monday morning at 0815. His phone has not been on/used in 2 days. There has been no activity on his cards. We do not think he has any cash on hand. 
He was last seen wearing a tan Carhart jacket and insulated overalls with a plain white t-shirt. 
He's driving a white 4 door diesel f350 with black brush guard and tinted back windows. The truck has disabled veteran KY plates. Truck also has an external gas tank in the bed of the truck against the cab. 
Anyone that sees him or has any information please call the Hopkins County Police @ 1-270-890-1300
https://www.facebook.com/finddonnie

Missing Battle!!!! I just got off the phone with Kentucky police and he has not been found. We need to spread this like fast! Donnie Kress, is MISSING! His wif...e and kids are worried just want to know he is alive and safe. A MISSING PERSONS REPORT HAS BEEN FILED WITH HOPKINSVILLE, KY POLICE! He left his home Monday morning at 0815. His phone has not been on/used in 2 days. There has been no activity on his cards. We do not think he has any cash on hand. He was last seen wearing a tan Carhart jacket and insulated overalls with a plain white t-shirt. He's driving a white 4 door diesel f350 with black brush guard and tinted back windows. The truck has disabled veteran KY plates. Truck also has an external gas tank in the bed of the truck against the cab. Anyone that sees him or has any information please call the Hopkins County Police @ 1-270-890-1300 https://www.facebook.com/finddonnie

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsix
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:36 PM

bump

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jan. 2, 2014 at 8:17 PM
I hope he is found and is reunited with his family.
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:32 AM

So sad :(

cjsix
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:35 AM

BUMP!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Very sad...hope he's found soon!

mrspeterrabbit
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Hope they find him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)