Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It sure doesn't feel like the weekend, but glad it's here!

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:00 AM
  • 22 Replies

Yesterday seemed like a Monday to me, and today is already Friday...nice!  

What are you doing this weekend?  Do your kids go back to school on Monday?  Last minute fun before the normal routine is back?

by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Mine went back to school yesterday. 

:-) :-D :-) :-D

I have been all screwed up all week. Yesterday seemed like Monday to me too, with school and work. Today feels like Tuesday. I think Monday is going to be a rude awakening for everyone in my house. No one gets any days off until Spring Break in March.

(I got a full time job at my part-time employer!!!)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Congrats on your full time job!  I know you were really wanting that:)  

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Mine went back to school yesterday. 

:-) :-D :-) :-D

I have been all screwed up all week. Yesterday seemed like Monday to me too, with school and work. Today feels like Tuesday. I think Monday is going to be a rude awakening for everyone in my house. No one gets any days off until Spring Break in March.

(I got a full time job at my part-time employer!!!)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM

My son went back to school yesterday as well.  He has therapy this morning and school this afternoon.  We don't have any plans this weekend...just relaxing I suppose.  

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:55 AM
We are driving home tomorrow - I hope. Back to school/work on Monday.
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:42 AM
My older kids went back to school yesterday, my youngest goes back to school today.

Tomorrow ds1 has basketball then we are supposed to go out to dinner with a couple friends/families but we may skip it. Sunday we have church most of the day then going to friend's house for dinner. Ds2 wants us to take him to the movies at some point so maybe tonight or Saturday. He got tickets in secret Santa at our Christmas party.
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Yesterday felt like Monday to me as well. I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend since it's so cold out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

It's mega cold and snowing in some places...stay safe!

Quoting 4ever-SJ: We are driving home tomorrow - I hope. Back to school/work on Monday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Brady went back yesterday but he woke up at 3:45 this morning, so he literally passed out on the floor after therapy this morning.  He just now woke up so no school for him today!  The joys of just being in preschool:)

Quoting SlapItHigh: My older kids went back to school yesterday, my youngest goes back to school today.

Tomorrow ds1 has basketball then we are supposed to go out to dinner with a couple friends/families but we may skip it. Sunday we have church most of the day then going to friend's house for dinner. Ds2 wants us to take him to the movies at some point so maybe tonight or Saturday. He got tickets in secret Santa at our Christmas party.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 3, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Yeah, we won't get out too much...I love the cold weather but under 35 is a bit much for me!

Quoting adrianna1043: Yesterday felt like Monday to me as well. I'm not sure what we are doing this weekend since it's so cold out.

Mizuagi
by Brenda on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:42 PM

The past several months have been a huge blurr of chaos. I'm so ready for a normal schedule come Monday. I don't have any children, but we start puppy training classes on Monday with our puppy. haha. I've also been trying to get to know this city more the past 2 months since we got here and we will finally have a normal schedule that on the 16th I'm starting at the Humane Society as a volunteer. I'm excited. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)