Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:08 AM
  • 30 Replies

Are you snowed in this weekend?  Doing anything fun or productive?

by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 24, 2014 at 7:26 AM

There is still some snow on the ground, but not a lot.  Schools open back up today, but it's teacher work day so no students are to report.  Monday is staff development day, so again, no students report.  Brady hasn't been to school in well over a week.

We aren't doing much this weekend...might have some friends over.  We need sleep in our house so we'll probably just be relaxing.

SCADMom
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:26 AM

My 14yr old has his last JV wrestling meet this weekend..working on wreath orders...and hopefully squeeze in some laundry

Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Lay in a beach chair and tan. Going to see a video game concert by the local orchestra, go to a movie, and Sunday a mud run followed by a spa day
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Not much planned.  I think it's going to be a relaxing weekend.

xoxo28
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:02 AM
My baby is sick, so I'll be staying in for the weekend
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM
My kids have been having the time of their life with this 6 day weekend because of the snow. I'm hoping for some quiet and relaxation this weekend. Right blank have a house full of kids third night in a row of sleepovers, lol. Any who, tomorrow ds1 has a basketball game. Sunday, we have Mass then a birthday party then we are doing to a friend's house for dinner.
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Right now, not right blank. Lol.

Quoting SlapItHigh: My kids have been having the time of their life with this 6 day weekend because of the snow. I'm hoping for some quiet and relaxation this weekend. Right blank have a house full of kids third night in a row of sleepovers, lol. Any who, tomorrow ds1 has a basketball game. Sunday, we have Mass then a birthday party then we are doing to a friend's house for dinner.
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Not a lot planned here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I will be studying for my test on Monday. 

twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I hope to deep clean and get our house in some kind of order again. We need to get rid of a lot of junk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)