Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

The infamous question...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:07 AM
  • 68 Replies

What are you doing this weekend, but, more importantly, who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?  Broncos or Seahawks?

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Broncos.... I don't really have  dog in that fight, but I like Peyton ;)

My weekend will consist of prepping. Prepping for Sunday dinner and for the next round of snow. Seriously y'all I hate this shit, I'm so over the winter and snow and next week we're gonna get it 4 out of 7 days....

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:53 AM

I will have my Kleenex ready, as the commercials that are already posting, just keep tugging at my heart. Don't care who plays. Can't wait to taste everyones food at our neighborhood bowl party. Apparently it's a huge deal here, and the best dish gets $200 Visa card.

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I'm rooting for Peyton! 

Spending some time this weekend planning the expansion of my flower beds.  I'm a little crazy about them and have to diagram everything before planting :(

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Since my extended family is from Colorado and are die hard Broncos fans, I will be cheering them on.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Broncos - I'm a Colts fan which equated to a Manning fan.  Going to my friends house to watch it.  It will be fun as we will cook all kinds of fun things before the game!  :)

kadensmomma0708
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:09 AM

Im rooting for the Broncos.  I grew up a Colts fan, and i love Peyton.  Ill follow him wherever he goes. I hope he will go back and retire with the colts, like Taylor did with the Jags,

kadensmomma0708
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Quoting jas_momof2:

Broncos - I'm a Colts fan which equated to a Manning fan.  Going to my friends house to watch it.  It will be fun as we will cook all kinds of fun things before the game!  :)

Me too, I have loved Manning since I was in second grade.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Hubby found a sitter for tonight so that we can go out for our Anniversary! I'm cheering on the Bronco's.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't even care who wins. I just want the excuse to make homemade pretzels and beer-cheese dip!
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not rooting for anyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)