Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Help

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:28 AM
  • 19 Replies
Found texts inappropriate and crossed the line between my husband and his boss. He will not put a stop to it by telling her just said he will ignore them which I don't believe. And has threatened me if I say something to her. What can I do to stop it? Can I go to their higher up to report it?
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

You can go higher up, but that will kill his career. Means less pay, or no pay. 

xoxo28
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd definitely go to his command, someone higher who will take care of the situation. Been there, done that!
ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Think VERY long and hard before you do this. This is one of those "you know not what you do" type scenarios. Try everything you can to take care of it in house before you resort to going above him. You will be possibly killing two people's careers, including the one who pays your bills. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM

This is between you and your DH, not you and DH's command.  If you go to his command, and if they take it seriously, this could mean problems for your DH.  Think carefully before you do something like this; it's his issue to deal with.  There may also be more than you know going on, despite what he says.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:42 AM
You have to have proof before you take any action with the command or IG.
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry but these inappropriate texts must be invited in some way by your husband so he's the one you should be mad at. I don't care if it's a thousand star General my husband wouldn't ignore or accept inappropriate texts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this

This sounds like a marital issue, not a command issue. How exactly did he threaten you? What did he say he would do to you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:56 PM
You could go to Chain of Command but he will lose his job. What you want from this relationship is how you should decide to handle it. If you know of this from previous then you must want to stay with him, so go to her! In private without him knowing and tell her that if she disent stop you will go higher up with proof! If it dosent stop then its because he must not want it too! You could change his personal cell phone # and not give it to the female boss, give them your # or a hoome #, a mutusl #! Hope this helps!
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM
3 moms liked this

This isn't really a CoC issue.  Who the hell contacts someone's boss when someone is hitting on their husband in the regular world?  This is between you and your husband. 

He said he would take care of it - if you don't believe him, then you need to find out why.  THAT is the real issue here.

violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Quoting jas_momof2:

This isn't really a CoC issue.  Who the hell contacts someone's boss when someone is hitting on their husband in the regular world?  This is between you and your husband. 

He said he would take care of it - if you don't believe him, then you need to find out why.  THAT is the real issue here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN