Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me introduce you all to my baby....

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:33 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

Since we PCSed in October, I haven't really been on here anymore. I've been busy un-packing, settling into our new home and adjusting to our new place and getting to know the area. Also, trying to make friends. I feel pretty confident to say that I found a great group of women to call my friends who are not at all like the crazy drama queens I've read about. One of them is even teaching me to shoot a gun so I can buy one for myself so I can feel safer because my husband is going away for a while in the near future.

I'm hoping now that we are more settled into our new home, I'll have more time to come on here... believe it or not, I have missed some of the awesome ladies from CM. =)

My husband and I have been trying for years to get pregnant and have a little one, but have had no luck. We decided to get an English Bulldog so we can treat like our little baby. I know it's not the same at all, but I have come to love him so much like if he was a real baby to me.

So, this is our baby, Odin....

TA-DAH!!!!

giving heart

by on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
twinkersmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Ah, he's sooooo cute!

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

AAAAAAA!!  He's so cute!!  I was wondering when you would come back here :)  I am glad you are settling in and have found friends - that's awesome!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Cute!!

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:14 PM

I love him!!!!

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 4, 2014 at 11:00 PM
He's super cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

So cute!  Glad you're back...we missed you!

erin708
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Awwwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I want to kiss his little nose!!!  He's adorable!!  Glad that you are settled and doing well :)

aimkins18
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Love. We got a puggle two years before and then another puggle 7 months before our kid was born, both still extremely spoiled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)