Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Cheating Scandal

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 3:26 PM
  • 33 Replies
Thinking about the latest cheating scandal with navy nuclear instructor school. Have you or your active duty loved ones ever had to deal with a military cheating scandal?
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:05 PM

On a personal level, or a scandal within his unit/squadron?

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Either. My dh had one go down in his dept but thankfully, he wasn't involved.

Quoting usmclife58:

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:11 PM
Yes, there have been many.
usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:36 PM

He has had a few. He had to get involved only to the point of sending Marines to different shifts. Twice the Marines had to be sent to different squadrons. Nothing really huge or major.

Quoting SlapItHigh: Either. My dh had one go down in his dept but thankfully, he wasn't involved.

Quoting usmclife58:

Photobucket

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 9, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I asked him about this when the story broke. He said no, he has never been involved in something like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM
There was one at my unit. She charged for her services while deployed then blackmailed once back. Got caught in a lie too many and called rape. Never met anyone who charges to be raped but ok. She's gone now, 100% disability and on social security. Broke a few marriages and she's happy as a clam.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Nope.

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Idk what kind of cheating scandal, but yes I have with some.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 9, 2014 at 5:46 PM

How did she get 100% disability?

Quoting Anonymous: There was one at my unit. She charged for her services while deployed then blackmailed once back. Got caught in a lie too many and called rape. Never met anyone who charges to be raped but ok. She's gone now, 100% disability and on social security. Broke a few marriages and she's happy as a clam.

TAG9lbs
by Member on Feb. 9, 2014 at 6:17 PM

I hope your not asking to be one of those bitches that know how to guilt trip and scam the system. You want to be set for life with government handouts go do your own leg work asking how to bend the rules in your favor to the bitches in VA and NY that get away with this BS.

Quoting Anonymous:How did she get 100% disability?
Quoting Anonymous: There was one at my unit. She charged for her services while deployed then blackmailed once back. Got caught in a lie too many and called rape. Never met anyone who charges to be raped but ok. She's gone now, 100% disability and on social security. Broke a few marriages and she's happy as a clam.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)