Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're going...

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

SKIING!

I haven't seen snow (other than on the tops of mountains) since I was 3 years old!

I know most of you are tired of it, but we need the vacation so badly. Anyone else have big vacation plans this year?

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Hoping to be going to Yellowstone at some point during the summer. Probably some other small camping trips in Colorado, as we explore the state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USAFamily
by Melissa on Feb. 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM

I really want to get to London this Spring, in the Summer we are headed back to the US to see family. So far that's it :) 

cocoroo
by Coco on Feb. 10, 2014 at 2:37 PM
We are going to Bend, Or next week. Have fun in the snow.
UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Have fun! We just had a family snow tubing day at the ski lodge near us. I am looking forward to trying out snowboarding sometime! But yes, we are getting tired of shoveling it, and driving with it! ;)

Izsarejman
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:43 PM
We are going to PCS from TX to CT. I'm looking for fun road stops along the way for the kids to break up the monotony. Out HHG won't be there for 2 weeks after they pick up so it's not like we are in any major hurry.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!!!  We aren't planning anything big...just some camping:)

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Cool!  We're moving this year so nothing fun...

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 11, 2014 at 9:47 AM

That sounds like fun. Have a great time.

The only thing we have set in stone is we are taking our son to Disney World again this fall during the Food & Wine Festival (mom and dad have to enjoy DW too).

My DH & I may possibly be going to Switzerland for 10 days this summer. It is going to depend on how quickly our house in Texas sells and how quickly we can find another here in Kansas.

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 11:03 AM

yay! you and your uber-cute snow bunnies have a fantastic time!

we HAVE to go on cruise. i say have to, because our deposit expires soon and if we don't apply it to something soon, we lose it. i just don't know when we can go between deployments and my work.

mrspeterrabbit
by Member on Feb. 11, 2014 at 5:32 PM
:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)