Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Is your spouse/kids off for President's Day?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 72 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?  Is your husband off on Monday?  Kids off school?  

by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Nope. I homeschool my son and he often asks to do school on the weekends so I know we won't be taking Monday off. The DH will be working I'm sure, I haven't asked but he is always working.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Hubs is, little one has school.  Will probably work in the garage making some things for the cub scouts Blue and Gold.  

What are you doing?

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM

My husband is off on Monday, and (technically, the schools are not off due to all the snow days), but my son is only in preschool, so I'll keep him home that day to spend time with his dad.  Not sure what we're doing though.  We have a family friend staying with us this week and I think he'll be here until Saturday night.  

Izsarejman
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM
The kids have their bad weather makeup day but my husband is off. Wow... We have a day to ourselves :)
violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:02 PM
We homeschool, but the kids usually end up doing some sort of work. My husband just started driving for an oil company, so he is also working.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, both DH and the kids have off on Monday. No real plans. It is my sons Stevens 13th birthday on Saturday, so we will go out to eat and then come home for cake.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:19 PM

No, I don't think he has Monday off. My daughter finally has a day off on Sunday, though, so we're doing a family Sunday Funday. Going to Kemah to our favorite restaurant for crawfish. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:31 PM

How awesome your son asks to do schoolwork:)  How old is he?

Quoting Molimomma:

Nope. I homeschool my son and he often asks to do school on the weekends so I know we won't be taking Monday off. The DH will be working I'm sure, I haven't asked but he is always working.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Glad she has a day off...family fun days are always nice.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

No, I don't think he has Monday off. My daughter finally has a day off on Sunday, though, so we're doing a family Sunday Funday. Going to Kemah to our favorite restaurant for crawfish. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Nice! Happy Birthday to him:)

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Yep, both DH and the kids have off on Monday. No real plans. It is my sons Stevens 13th birthday on Saturday, so we will go out to eat and then come home for cake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN