Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

OT: Hair in My Pizza

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:07 PM
  • 47 Replies
I feel so grossed out right now. We ordered pizza from a local pizza shop tonight. I took one piece and started eating. I are half of it and noticed a tiny black squiggly thing sticking out from the cheese and thought, is that hair?? I decided it was too hard to tell, like maybe it was just a fiber from an apron. I threw it away and for a piece from the other pizza, took a couple bites and then saw a straight up hair. It looked like a pube. So so gross!!!! I feel like hurling. Dh called them up and they were like, "we'll give you half off your next order". Um, no. I'm not eating your hairy pizza. I need my money back so I can get something else for dinner. Dh was like, you can either refund my money now or we can drive it back up there and you can give me a refund. Guess which one they picked. Yeah, now I have to waste more gas driving hairy pizza back to the shop.

Anyone else have any bad experiences with hair (or something worse) in your food?
by on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Sorry so many typos.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM
So gross! I have a hang-up about eating at buffets. I was at a buffet once and there was a woman coughing over the food! I gave her a look and she glared at me like I was the one doing something wrong. It's so disgusting.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:15 PM

That gives me the shivers!!!  Please PM me with the name of the place you went...so we stay far away!!!  

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Me too. I have strictly avoided buffets my entire adult life until recently. I make an exception for my favorite local Indian place. I might have to rethink that one though, lol.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed: So gross! I have a hang-up about eating at buffets. I was at a buffet once and there was a woman coughing over the food! I gave her a look and she glared at me like I was the one doing something wrong. It's so disgusting.
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Ok, I will.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

That gives me the shivers!!!  Please PM me with the name of the place you went...so we stay far away!!!  

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 17, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Pube pizza. Yuck!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Yuck!

throwing up

violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:09 PM
Ewwww! Glad I made dinner tonight. I wouldn't want to eat out after reading this, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:38 PM

No buffets for us. The last time we went to one was about 10 years ago and there was a man picking through  the sliced meatloaf with his hands. Yeah, never again.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 17, 2014 at 8:45 PM

My story is disgusting... It happened when I was in high school.

We were stopped at a Wendy's after a basketball game. It was a large crowd- boys and girls team, plus cheerleaders. One of the cheerleaders ordered a chicken sandwich plain. She asked like 20 times to be sure there was no mayo because she hated it. When she bit into it, a bunch of white cream filled her mouth and ran out a bit on her chin. She opened the bun thinking they put a ton of mayo on it to be jerks. Nope. She had bitten into a cyst in the chicken!!! It has been nearly 15 years and I still refuse to eat chicken sandwiches from that place.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)