Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is a current project or task you are working on or preparing to work on ?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  • 16 Replies

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JMmama
by Kara on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Cleaning my house. Ugh. There is crap everywhere. Mainly it's the never ending laundry and the playroom that make my life hell.

For fun, I'm planning our Disney trip for the fall.

TheartAH
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Right now I am working on a power point presentation for a class. Then of course the ongoing PCS stuff and trip to see family before we go. That's all my brain can handle for now so I don't allow myself to think ahead past the next 2 months!
SusanD
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 10:48 PM
I just finished redoing a little cabinet a couple of weeks ago. Next I'm going to work on a bench for my vanity and then an old wood window.
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Mobile Photo

I just finished a bunch of taggies, blankets and a car seat cover for a friend of mine. Also just finished this diaper bag for another friend. My next project is an ACU diaper bag for one of my husband's soldier's wife. She loved the two that I made (one for me, one for DH) so I offered to make her one. That way she can use the $80 they were going to charge her on something else for their newbie.
mandaschelle
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Still working on a baby blanket I started when first found out I was pregnant. Baby is now 2 weeks old.
You can tell I'm really motivated.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 22, 2014 at 5:40 AM
2 moms liked this

You ladies are so crafty...I'm so NOT crafy!  My latest project is my son...taking care of him is a full time job!  I'm currently focusing on his eating and getting him to eat a more variety of pureed foods:)

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:04 AM

You have a more important project than I do!  Good luck with introducing the new foods and textures :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

You ladies are so crafty...I'm so NOT crafy!  My latest project is my son...taking care of him is a full time job!  I'm currently focusing on his eating and getting him to eat a more variety of pureed foods:)

anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I found an antique chair about three years ago.  I have slowly taken it apart, cleaned and stripped it, fixed the strings in the seat, and refinished it.  This weekend I am working on fitting the material to cover the seat...then I am finally finished with it. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:05 AM

Thanks:)  He has recently stopped eating baby food so I'm finally getting the opportunity to "cook" him food and puree it up to see how he likes it.  It's fun and I'm enjoying it:)

Quoting anchorgurl:

You have a more important project than I do!  Good luck with introducing the new foods and textures :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2014 at 7:55 AM

Need to start our homeschool room for kinder next year. Been looking at storage/table ideas for our "big empty room"(formal dining room) but still in planning stages because I really can't decide what I want and it seems so expensive when we do most of it at his little blue table and the couch now. Can't decide if it is actually worth the investment yet or if I should wait until he's older.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)