Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Don't call him YOUR Marine... What!?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
  • 38 Replies

On the wives group where I live someone posted about sleeves up coming back (rolled sleeves on Marines cammies for those that don't know).

Someone posted that her marine looks so hot with sleeves rolled. I do agree rolled sleeves look WAY better.

One member who happens to be an AD Marine herself goes off on everyone, says he's NOT your marine he's A Marine... and then proceeded to call everyone an idiot, in addition to several other derogatory inaccurate statements. She really flew off the handle, behavior I would associate with an OSMW frankly.

I just thought it was odd... is it also not okay to call him MY husband? He calls me his wife, and refers to me as his wife. I don't understand what the issue was. I asked my husband (there I go again...) what he thought of it his response "how long has she been in? 15 minutes? Tell her to shut the fuck up"  While I'm not going to go that far because it's rude, I just wonder what the big hairy ass deal was. It was okay for her to label everyone in the group an idiot milso, but it's not okay for anyone to claim their husband?

What am I supposed to refer to him as? If I referred to him by his first name all the time, people would wonder who the hell I was talking about.

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SitaStJames
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM

I referred to my exhusband as my marine and I call my husband now my Air Force guy. I wouldnt worry about it. She's an idiot.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:09 AM

She's an idiot.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

That's all she has to bitch about? Geez. Must be nice! lol

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I'm sure she bitches about other crap, that was just today's. I'm not even sure WHY she's on the group as I don't believe she's married.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

That's all she has to bitch about? Geez. Must be nice! lol

.oOMellyOo.
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Bitches gonna bitch.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:27 PM
Gotta love it when shit heads are emboldened to spew their shit headed opinions on the Internet. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Some people just want something to complain about. I would just ignore that person.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omerciful1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like she needs more fiber in her diet.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Feb. 26, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Idiots are everywhere...

Reina13
by Reina on Feb. 26, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Isn't it amazing what people will complain about. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)