Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM
  • 47 Replies

Let me live vicariously through you ladies...what are you doing?

by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Beth on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:08 AM
Goin to my hubby's airborn graduation this morning and then lots and lots of studying
Mizuagi
by Brenda on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:53 AM
We are having beautiful weather right now, so I will be going for another walk today to the PX for some shopping for my puppy. Then Saturday, Bible study and then we are doing a BBQ for a friend who deploys soon and Sunday, the zoo! I'm excited- I've never been to the zoo! :D
Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Today my son(he's 4) & I have zoo school, it's an hour long parent & child class with a story, craft, and animal interaction. This one is "Destination India" about tigers. It should be cool, especially since our zoo had twin tiger cubs around Christmas time. Tomorrow we might go to Lakeshore since they are doing some fun stuff for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Sunday I need to clean the house and get caught up on everything.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Tomorrow we are taking some friends and their families on a tour of a local aircraft carrier. Then we are all going out to lunch. Sunday we just have Mass and then lunch and faith formation at Church. Hoping to have my brother and niece over after that. maybe Saturday night too. We are way behind on Jeapardy.
Izsarejman
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Skate skate skate. I bought my daughter a new pair and now comes the arduous task of adjusting them. Roller skates out of the box are so much a pain.
mom_bio_writer
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:44 AM

My cousin who lives in British Columbia, Canada is coming for a visit. We live in Pennsylvania, so pretty much opposite sides of the continent. Looking forward to visiting with him on Saturday night. He will get to meet my DS for the first time!

armyvet06
by Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 8:45 AM
I'm running the excaliber 10 miler on sunday. My longest run yet! And I get a crown at the end.
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Feb. 28, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Right now trying not to beat my husband due to being an as$. You would think he wouldn't be after agreeing to let him buy the Harley. Tomorrow my son has a karate tournament. Sunday who knows what we will be doing. 

violinjewel
by Julia on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Taking the kids to the "$1" (it's a bit more then a dollar) theater to see Frozen finally, lol! The kids were sick for a month while it was out, but we promised our daughter she could see it in a theater because her brother got to watch Planes at one for his birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:09 AM

I have errands to run today. We are going to pick up a few movies from RedBox and stay in. It is going to be 12*  here with -2* for the low. This Texas girl is NOT leaving the house after today..haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)