Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Crazy Weather!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM
  • 35 Replies
I know many of you have been the recipients of crazy weather this winter! Anyone else expecting snow and/or sleet today?

Yesterday was 75 and sunny. Today we are expecting 5 inches of snow! It hasn't started yet but the cancelled school last night while we were outside grilling in the warm weather, lol. It's odd to see my kids home and it's normal outside. By this afternoon that will change and our county didn't want another Atlanta situation.
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:06 AM

We had rain on Friday and Saturday, heavy rain, it was unusual for where I'm at, but in the South it would have been just another day. LOL.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:09 AM
Are you in California?

Quoting mom2jessnky:

We had rain on Friday and Saturday, heavy rain, it was unusual for where I'm at, but in the South it would have been just another day. LOL.

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM

We just had yet another ice storm. I'm sitting here debating whether or not I want to drive the 20 miles to work. It rained ice pellets from 6am yesterday morning til 10pm last night. Its currently 5 degrees outside. 

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Ugh yesterday it went from 72 to 55 in less than an hour. I am now on day 2 of a wicked migraine thanks to this wacko weather. And I forgot to switch off the sprinklers last night so we have icicles hanging off our trees in the backyard...opps!

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Eeep...that doesn't sound like it would make for safe driving conditions :(.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

We just had yet another ice storm. I'm sitting here debating whether or not I want to drive the 20 miles to work. It rained ice pellets from 6am yesterday morning til 10pm last night. Its currently 5 degrees outside. 

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Oh wow, so sorry about the migraine :(.

Quoting Molimomma:

Ugh yesterday it went from 72 to 55 in less than an hour. I am now on day 2 of a wicked migraine thanks to this wacko weather. And I forgot to switch off the sprinklers last night so we have icicles hanging off our trees in the backyard...opps!

Reina13
by Reina on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM

On Saturday it was 79*, yesterday it was 28*. They canceled school here in our district today because of the ice.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM
It was mid 60s saturday, 70s yesterday, today is just rain
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM
What a difference!

Quoting Reina13:

On Saturday it was 79*, yesterday it was 28*. They canceled school here in our district today because of the ice.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM
Stay dry :).

Quoting sahmw2010: It was mid 60s saturday, 70s yesterday, today is just rain
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN