Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Did you watch the Oscars?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM
  • 30 Replies

What did you think?  I'm seeing clips on the news this morning but I didn't watch the Oscars last night...

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:46 AM
No, I didn't watch.
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Heck, no! Walking Dead was on!! LOL 

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:04 AM

I don't have cable.

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I watched part of it. I really just wanted to see P!nk so once that part was over I turned it off. The actual Oscars weren't very interesting and since I haven't gone to a movie in 4 years it loses my interest quick.

Oddy_Knocky
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM
I did. It was pretty good this year.
I need to catch up on TWD today!
Reina13
by Reina on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Us too. I love the Oscars so I watched that but DVR'ed The Walking Dead. 

I agree that the show was pretty good this year. My favorite part was the pizza delivery and Ellen hitting up the stars to tip the pizza guy...lol

Quoting Oddy_Knocky: I did. It was pretty good this year. I need to catch up on TWD today!

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
How was Pink?

Quoting Molimomma:

I watched part of it. I really just wanted to see P!nk so once that part was over I turned it off. The actual Oscars weren't very interesting and since I haven't gone to a movie in 4 years it loses my interest quick.

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM

She.was. Awesome. She did the special tribute to the 75th anniversary of the Wizard of OZ and she sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow(a sort of medley type version) in a gorgeous red ruby slipper inspired dress. It was beautiful, her voice was great. Wonderful.

Quoting SlapItHigh: How was Pink?
Quoting Molimomma:

sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:24 AM
No i didnt. Did something major happen that I missed? Because I woke up to a message from a friend asking if I saw the oscars
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Nice! I'll have to find somewhere to watch jt online.

Quoting Molimomma:

She.was. Awesome. She did the special tribute to the 75th anniversary of the Wizard of OZ and she sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow(a sort of medley type version) in a gorgeous red ruby slipper inspired dress. It was beautiful, her voice was great. Wonderful.

Quoting SlapItHigh: How was Pink?

Quoting Molimomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)