Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Day At Work With Daddy

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

DS got to spend some time at work with DH today while I was at a Dr appt. He was such a good boy and apparently DH's commander was completely smitten by him.
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Cute picture!!!

Molimomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Awe. That's adorable! Wish I could drop my monkey at work with daddy for my dr. Appointment that would be so much less stressful!
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Thanks. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Cute picture!!!

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Thanks. Usually it isn't possible and I have to find a sitter or bring him. I hate bringing the kids to my appointments especially since we have to deal with the military hospital and they are notoriously slow. The only reason DS got to go to work with DH today is that his unit is almost done demobilizing so they were just sitting around the office.

Quoting Molimomma: Awe. That's adorable! Wish I could drop my monkey at work with daddy for my dr. Appointment that would be so much less stressful!
sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:44 AM
That is too cute! I know some of the guys in dh company brings their kids in between rotations. And that gets me wondering.... Do they still do bring you child to work day in school?
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM
During school vacations the girls make cookies/cupcakes for everyone and bring them in for everyone that DH works with. They are always asking when the next school vacation is. It happens to be next week. Lol. I don't know if they still do bring your child to work day. You think I would considering we have 3 school age children. Lol. Now I am going to have to check. Lol

Quoting sahmw2010: That is too cute! I know some of the guys in dh company brings their kids in between rotations. And that gets me wondering.... Do they still do bring you child to work day in school?
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:10 PM

CUTE!!

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Look at all that hair! Really cute, I bet your husband was happy to show him off!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting mom2jessnky:

CUTE!!

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM
He was born with all that hair (it has actually grown about a 1/2 inch). DH is always happy to show him (and his 3 sisters) off. He is one proud papa.

Quoting adrianna1043: Look at all that hair! Really cute, I bet your husband was happy to show him off!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN