Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I'm sleeping this weekend...

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:06 AM
  • 25 Replies

What are you doing?  I'm just exhausted.  It's been a long busy week, and I'm coming down with something...or maybe it's just my sinuses acting up.  I don't know.  All I do know is that when I don't feel well, I'm a huge weenie.  Just ask my husband.  I NEVER get sick.  Probably a good thing.  

As much as I'd love to sleep this weekend, we have plans so I should put on my happy face and just suck it up right?  We are supposed to go see our friend's new twin baby girls....they are 3 weeks old.  I will wait and see how I feel but we may not go as I DO NOT want to get those girls sick.  I'd rather be safe than sorry.  

One of my son's friends at school does horse back riding therapy and they are having a riding show on Sunday afternoon, so we plan to go watch him ride.  It will be fun to see all these amazing kids riding horses.

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:59 AM
I'm taking my mom shooting this morning (she wants to try it out) and then we are all going to Indian Cliffs Ranch and Cattlemans Ranch Steakhouse. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo. Sunday we are just going to hang out and relax since the girls go back to school Monday.
Elle.tea.22
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 6:35 AM
I have to be in two places at once starting today lol
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Going to the zoo is always fun...especially in the summer!

Quoting mnkymommy08: I'm taking my mom shooting this morning (she wants to try it out) and then we are all going to Indian Cliffs Ranch and Cattlemans Ranch Steakhouse. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo. Sunday we are just going to hang out and relax since the girls go back to school Monday.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM

I don't envy you.

Quoting Elle.tea.22: I have to be in two places at once starting today lol

patsfan13
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I am spending time with DH who just got home from his 3rd deployment :)
sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:27 AM
I am cleaning and grocery shopping today. Saturday i have my sons soccer game and then i am hosting a 31 party. Sunday is church an school work.
omerciful1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Today I'm absolutely exhausted and as much as i'd like to take a nap already I have paperwork to catch up on, call and schedule some dr's appt's, do some laundry and start making lists for the upcoming move.. Tomorrow our daughter has a scrimmage in the morning and then we will start the pre move purge.... Catching up on some laundry I won't get done today and cleaning also. Sunday we are meeting our realtor and looking at 5 properties. We are getting close to the wire so hopefully we will find a home on Sunday. 

mnkymommy08
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:13 AM
It sure is. It's also our girls' favorite thing to do. The weather is going to be in the 70's here so it is going to be a great time to go.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Going to the zoo is always fun...especially in the summer!

Quoting mnkymommy08: I'm taking my mom shooting this morning (she wants to try it out) and then we are all going to Indian Cliffs Ranch and Cattlemans Ranch Steakhouse. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo. Sunday we are just going to hang out and relax since the girls go back to school Monday.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:38 AM
I hope you don't end up getting sick! Sounds like a fun weekend :). I've been a little under the weather. Nothing too bad but my throat feels scratchy which makes me cough a lot.
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I forgot to answer the question. Not sure about tonight but the only thing on the schedule for tomorrow is ds2's first soccer practice. We reaaaaallly need to prepare our raised beds for planting seeds so we'll probably do that if the weather permits. Sunday we have Mass then a workshop at Church. Then we are having a couple families over for dinner.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)