Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Any military moms who work from home?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM
  • 27 Replies

Hi, I was just curious to know if there are any military moms who work from home for a legit company?I've been searching for legit companies but like most are scams or want $ upfront. I'm a stay at home mom & I've worked before but it never works out! There's always something going on with our family, it just is easier for me to be home.We are a pretty busy family.

I've checked on the work at home mom's page, but no luck there. So what do you moms do for the extra income? I babysit two little kids for my money.

Thanks in advance!

by on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Im curious too!
gatorswife1401
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:57 AM
I have friends that sell stuff. 31 and jamberry seem to popular right now. I dont know about upfront cost or anything but they like it
marinemami07
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Yea not really into selling stuff. Ive known alot of people who sells 31, Scentsy, Avon, I even did Avon & just couldn't keep regular customers. I liked it tho! Oh well. Don't know what Jamberry is.

Was looking for something to do online, from my computer, typing jobs or something like that?

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM
5 moms liked this
You just did a drumroll call for all of the pyramid schemes of madness. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:02 AM
A friend of mine ha a legit medical transcript job and works from home doing that. Really jealous of her. Lol

Quoting marinemami07:

Yea not really into selling stuff. Ive known alot of people who sells 31, Scentsy, Avon, I even did Avon & just couldn't keep regular customers. I liked it tho! Oh well. Don't know what Jamberry is.

Was looking for something to do online, from my computer, typing jobs or something like that?

marinemami07
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:06 AM

sahmw2010, do you know for what company?

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Medical transcript jobs require training... 

CorpCityGrl
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I'm not a military mom, but I know of several military moms who are Beachbody Coaches.  For military (and military moms), all coach fees are waived.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:13 AM
I think for a local drs office.

Quoting marinemami07:

sahmw2010, do you know for what company?

sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 19, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I would assume all legit work at home jobs require training. And possibly a degree in that feild of study. IMO

Quoting jas_momof2:

Medical transcript jobs require training... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)